Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2012 Acura TSX Special Edition. I got into my car earlier today and my windows were all the way up. I proceeded to crack my driver side window, and the auto kicked in. I stopped it and was unable to let it back up again! I have played with the switch for more than 3-4 hours and my window will not come back up! So I checked the fuse.... it’s good.... checked all my other windows using the master window switch on driver and each door.... fine! So I remember we have a cool feature of the key fob and the lock hole outside of the car! So I got out, locked it and proceeded to unlock it and allow all the windows to come down, including sunroof.... I then proceeded to lock it and allow the windows to go back up.... ALL WENT UP EXCEPT MY DRIVER WINDOW!!!! So to make sure I’m correct with myself and judgement, it has to be the driver side switch because the motor wouldn’t even had allowed it to go down right? I just need clarity before I spend $100 + replacing it🤦🏽‍♀️Any and all info is welcomed and needed it! Thanks guys😘

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I have a 2012 Acura TSX Special Edition. I got into my car earlier today and my windows were all the way up. I proceeded to crack my driver side window, and the auto kicked in. I stopped it and was unable to let it back up again! I have played with the switch for more than 3-4 hours and my window will not come back up! So I checked the fuse.... it’s good.... checked all my other windows using the master window switch on driver and each door.... fine! So I remember we have a cool feature of the key fob and the lock hole outside of the car! So I got out, locked it and proceeded to unlock it and allow all the windows to come down, including sunroof.... I then proceeded to lock it and allow the windows to go back up.... ALL WENT UP EXCEPT MY DRIVER WINDOW!!!! So to make sure I’m correct with myself and judgement, it has to be the driver side switch because the motor wouldn’t even had allowed it to go down right? I just need clarity before I spend $100 + replacing it🤦🏽‍♀️Any and all info is welcomed and needed it! Thanks guys😘
Its not the motor its the switch i had that problem and i just went to the junk yard got myself a new switch its working fine now

1 - 2 of 2 Posts