Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anybody could help me out. My driver side window goes up and down, but now when I click for the AUTO up or down it does not automatically open or close. Anybody know what the problem is?

·
iVTEC no koe
1,913 Posts
Try this:

How to reset the driver's side auto-up/down window:

1) Turn car on.
2) Roll drivers window down all the way.
3) Roll window up and keep holding the button in the up position for 2-3 seconds after the window is all the way up.

·
(: Daniel :)
3,224 Posts
^+1. Not sure why but I've heard that happen a few times and ppl reset it and it usually fixes the issue.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Try this:

1) Turn car on.
3) Roll window up and keep holding the button in the up position for 2-3 seconds after the window is all the way up.
Good info, haven't heard of that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Try this:

1) Turn car on.
it works. i tried this by accident. but it happened after my window tint.

·
What to put here...
1,050 Posts
Reactions: Hawkins21

·
-
1,646 Posts
Thanks for posting that document..

I'm in the minority here, but I hate the auto up/down drivers side power window because the switch is too sensitive.

I have always wondered if I could take apart the switch & disable it.

I was ecstatic to read about disabling it in the above document but unfortunately the auto up/down feature will re-enable after 1 full up/down cycle.

Anyone taken the drivers pwr window switch apart & figured out how to disable the auto up/down feature?

·
Registered
236 Posts
great info, thanks curls, i am having the same problem, going to try this.

for anyone else out there having this problem definitley try this fix, worked for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was wondering if anybody could help me out. My driver side window goes up and down, but now when I click for the AUTO up or down it does not automatically open or close. Anybody know what the problem is?
Open window and hold button down for 2 seconds, then close window and hold button up for 2 seconds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts