Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Whaattss up?
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will try explain my best what the issue is:

DOESN'T WORK:
1) Remote key to lock/unlock doesn't work, unless if I first open my door with a key, then can unlock the rest of the doors with remote.

2) Bottom door light, is not turning on. I checked the bulb, its fine.

3) If drivers door is not closed properly (shut), it will not display in dashboard that the door is still open.

WORKS:
1) Power windows, locks and mirror works with the touch of a button on the door.

I was thinking its either grounding is not complete, maybe fuse or door lock actuator. I searched but couldn't find diagram for the door lock actuator to check if that is the issue.

Any input is appreciated, thanks!

·
Un-Civil Engineer
2,205 Posts
Sounds like you need a priest!

I can't explain the light not working or the door open indicator on the dash, but the locking issue sounds like the actuator. I had that issue repaired under warranty a few years back.

Good luck with the rest!

·
Gotta take a Dookie
570 Posts
its your door actuator. I have the same issue as #1 but not the rest. our door actuator is made out of cheap plastic so it does go out and needs to be replaced. You can find it for around $30 for the part on acuraoemparts.

·
Whaattss up?
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for reply, I will look for actuator. Any ideas about the light and sensor on dashboard?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts