Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellas, anyone have any recommendations where I could get some DRL fogs? I typically would prefer them to be flush up against the bumper at the very top if I could give an example to make it easier similar to the R32 2012 model if that helps? Or if anyone recommend any websites that I could get them from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
We usually run h11 for our fogs and amazon is a good place. You can try them and return them if anything happens and if I were you, I'd go for Auxbeam F16 6000k (min 7k lumen or 12k lumen in brightness output)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Look at Amazon. Although I recently bought a LED smart bulb from VONT, I think I will also buy LED taillights from them because mine is already starting to work poorly. You can Google this company and see their assortment on the website, I think you can find Drl led lights, but I don't promise they have it. I just offer you an option that MAY help you. But first of all, look at such things on Amazon, and always remember that you do not need to buy up on purchasing an LED light. Otherwise then, you will change it every 3 months. I hope my post will help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts