Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only have enough money for one right now should i get new rims or lower my car on my stock rims? What do you think?

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
Drop.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I second the drop, it looks good even on stock wheels versus stock wheels on a normal car just doesn't look right.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
If a set of wheels you like is for sale for a decent price then go with wheels. You can never beat getting something for the "right price".

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
No brainer....drop it first. If u get wheels and store them for later u might get impatient and slap them on before the drop and then u run the risk of people pointing fingers at ur 4x4.

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Drop for sure.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true im thinking drop first but i was looking at my tires today theres not much tread left and im probably gonna have to get new tires soon so i might just get the rims and tires now since im gonna have to get the tires soon anyway

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
No brainer....drop it first. If u get wheels and store them for later u might get impatient and slap them on before the drop and then u run the risk of people pointing fingers at ur 4x4.

They can laugh all they want at my baller wheels, BBS LM's and Work XD9's

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Drop. Think about all the cars that have pep boy wheels with low profile tires on stock ride height. Oem wheels with a drop is tons better.

·
Registered
35 Posts
the order everyone should follow with a bone stock car:

1)Drop
2)Wheels
3)then do whatever the hell else you want.

The first two are mandatory and should come before all else.:flower:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts