Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Hey, buddy, do you know that drug use is illegal ;) Okay, sometimes we make mistakes, and I'm not an exception. Once I tried a heavy drug, forgetting that in a week I need to pass medical examination. I've been searching and found an article, here you can read A detailed review of the Macujo method. It seemed strange to me, but I decided to try the method, I repeated this metod twice to be sure that it will work. I was so nervous after the medical examination. However, doctors found nothing. Now I do not do anything stupid, but I understand that this article will be very important to someone.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey, buddy, do you know that drug use is illegal ;) Okay, sometimes we make mistakes, and I'm not an exception. Once I tried a heavy drug, forgetting that in a week I need to pass medical examination. I've been searching and found an article, here you can read A detailed review of the Macujo method. It seemed strange to me, but I decided to try the method, I repeated this metod twice to be sure that it will work. I was so nervous after the medical examination. However, doctors found nothing. Now I do not do anything stupid, but I understand that this article will be very important to someone.
How many accounts do you have lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts