Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Clutch Dump of Death!!!
830 Posts
There is a couple 07's on the board that have the K-tuned set up hopefully one of them can chime in.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
I think I paid 1900 or something around there for it but your problem will be finding it since hondata doesn't sell it anymore.

·
Registered
976 Posts
K-Tuned has their version for alil less.. I think for everything I saw it for $1,800. They also have option 4 listed at $1,380.. not sure what the actual price is.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
How is the install for the k-tuned harness? Id love to get this but there is little to no tuners my way. Going to have to do this myself, Dont like the idea of leaving my car 5 hours away at the closest tuner lol.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
there will be some better options soon... no reason to make some many compromises just yet!
Dude.. Give it up.... You are seriously dreaming if you think you are going to get a better solution this year. Spring is here and this is still the only easy tuning solution for our cars.

I just took my K-Pro car with a Magnaflow Hich Flow Cat and actually tuned it to pass an Emission Test today.. I'm very happy!!
As for installation, it is very easy to do and K-Tuned even will provide you with some base maps if you have basic bolt-ons.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hey mkulak, Is there a DIY for this? and is tuning needed right away, say If I DIY this will the car run and drive to the tuners that is over 300Km(186Miles) away?

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Hey mkulak, Is there a DIY for this? and is tuning needed right away, say If I DIY this will the car run and drive to the tuners that is over 300Km(186Miles) away?
Follow the instructions and you will be fine. They have basemaps for most stock & bolt on setups which will get you 300kms with no issues.

The instructions they supply are step by step and easy to follow.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts