Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (Canada)
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang since we are in a deep global recession now some members think we should pool our resources together to help out other who is in need of a job to ride out this storm. So post away any opportunities and/or experience in going through interviews so we can stay one step ahead of others and...yes keep our beloved TSXs!

·
Not JDM
1,893 Posts
this is a great thread! Hopefully more TSXers are out there to help each other out!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (Canada)
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehehe you guys are welcome but I think its someone else initiated the idea :)

cant take the credit if its not mine :p

·
GTSX-05PWP
1,613 Posts
hehehe you guys are welcome but I think its someone else initiated the idea :)

cant take the credit if its not mine :p
In any event +rep for anyone who initiated or helped formulate this sticky!

I am currently looking for employment so if anyone has any leads please feel free to pm me.

·
aka slamed_tsx, Black Listed +/- Banned
124 Posts
I work at a wireless communication store in Yorkdale mall, and looking to hire full-time Sales Associates who can start within the next two weeks. Candidates should have a strong sales background preferably with some telecom experience. You need to be money hungry as this is a base plus commission position. So we want people who REALLY want to sell to make as much money as possible.

Interviews have already begun so please pass your resumes to me at [email protected] and I will review and contact you accordingly.

Let's fill up the parking lot with more TSXs!
what hours are these positions? telemarketing?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
american express technologies canada is always looking for programmers, developers, architects, business analysts, and project managers. amex canada is predominantly a java and .net house.

american express HQ is located in markham, ontario.

these technologies positions are contract positions. however, american express tends to extend their contacts long term (i.e. one year renewals, 5 years straight).

if you are interested, please pm me.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
28 Participants
SidhuSaaB
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing