Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Ying , I found one site for Canada job opportunities. They are specially providing a computing jobs. My friend also got a engineering job through that site only . That is Cloud Jobs . It is very useful for all the computing job seekers.
Thanks
JohnPeter001

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice post. Good information has been given. It will be very useful for the readers. I got a good job for my career with the help of cloudjobs.net. They are the NO.1 online source for jobs in cloud computing and software as a service. They are specialized in matching the job seekers and job providers. They are really a godo job site.

Cloud Jobs
Cloud Jobs

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
American Express Canada (Markham), Technologies Group is always looking for contract resources for:

Business Analysts
Project Managers
(Senior) Programmers
(Senior) Developers
(Senior) Testers

Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Looking for a Part-time job,
currently a first year architectural technician student at Centennial College.
What I'm looking for is something to do with AutoCAD. I'm a intermediate user of the program. I've had past experience with this program since high school.

I've just finished a construction project for one of my Architectural classes using AutoCAD and is willing to send you the file for your review.

If anyone have hook ups to this kind of job please let me know.

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
A Masters of Accounting student at the University of Waterloo looking for a part-time job from January through August of the coming year. Please let me know if you have any openings.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I am looking for a project / sales manager in helping me starting up a business service in Toronto this April as i am about to graduate from Ryerson University. This project is in developing stage, and will be ready by April. Since i am inexperienced in the sales field, i would need somebody whos experienced enough to manage a group of team i have. For more details please contact me through: [email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
I guess everyone got hired by now. Great !

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
28 Participants
SidhuSaaB
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing