Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some ebay cheap mufflers or exhausts.

Since I got a 330i and M5 already, HP is not what I want from the exhausts, I just want a good sexy sound like the Infiniti G35 2D and my M5.

So my question is: Can I get what I want by buying those cheap mufflers such as

or

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Have you checked out the Fujitsubo exhaust? It is very reasonably priced, good quality, and sounds awesome!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
TSXBMW said:
I want to get some ebay cheap mufflers or exhausts.

Since I got a 330i and M5 already, HP is not what I want from the exhausts, I just want a good sexy sound like the Infiniti G35 2D and my M5.

So my question is: Can I get what I want by buying those cheap mufflers such as

or

From an individual that owns an M5, you should be the first to know that an exhaust, that is some cheap POS off ebay, is not gonna give you crap for sound. Do a bit more research around the forum, you should see all types of info for exhausts.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joker said:
Have you checked out the Fujitsubo exhaust? It is very reasonably priced, good quality, and sounds awesome!!
You are in Orange County? I am in San Gabriel Valley. Maybe later I can get some help from you.

Anyway, nice meeting you guys

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
cmf said:
From an individual that owns an M5, you should be the first to know that an exhaust, that is some cheap POS off ebay, is not gonna give you crap for sound. Do a bit more research around the forum, you should see all types of info for exhausts.
I can't help but agree ... :police:

Not to mention, poor quality constructed exhausts will lower fuel mileage and probably prone to breakage, failure much earlier than OEM standards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts