Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Now this answer may have been answered already but just wondering if any one knows the difference between the TSX ECU (USDM) and The Honda Accord Euro ECU (AUDM)

Now I know the part numbers are different however is there anything physically different with the programming.

The reason I ask is because to flash our ECU's is 1250 when i can get the hondata flash so much cheaper if I can use the TSX ECU (including purchasing a new ecu).

I know the engine is different you guys have the k24a2 (as far as im aware) and we have k24a3 but unsure of the differences.

Wishing to persue this fairly quickly.

I already have 3" exhaust hi flow cat 4-2-1 headers intake and TB heatsheild just need the flash.

Also what do you guys think I should be getting after the flash HP wise?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey guys,

Now this answer may have been answered already but just wondering if any one knows the difference between the TSX ECU (USDM) and The Honda Accord Euro ECU (AUDM)

Now I know the part numbers are different however is there anything physically different with the programming.

The reason I ask is because to flash our ECU's is 1250 when i can get the hondata flash so much cheaper if I can use the TSX ECU (including purchasing a new ecu).

I know the engine is different you guys have the k24a2 (as far as im aware) and we have k24a3 but unsure of the differences.

Wishing to persue this fairly quickly.

I already have 3" exhaust hi flow cat 4-2-1 headers intake and TB heatsheild just need the flash.

Also what do you guys think I should be getting after the flash HP wise?

K24a2 differs from k24a3 only EVAP system ;) If you use K24a2 Ecu you get Check Engine - but ECU doesn't go in limp mode. It's only one issue - check engine light, all other works without problems.
I was using Hondata K24a2 reflashed ECU in mine EUDM Honda Accord Euro CL9, great gains ;) Now time for K-tuned Dual K-Pro setup. Question if there is differencies between AUDM and EUDM ? I thinks that shouldn't be.

·
Registered
248 Posts
can you fix the engine light or did u just leave it on... Did you loose cruise control or VSA
I just left check engine light, it should be possible to fix - but you need to compare EVAP systems between TSX and Accord Euro and see which sensors differs ;) With reflash you don't loose Cruise or VSA, all works as with stock ECU.

·
Triple Platinum Member
598 Posts
what is the part number of your ecu?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts