Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far i have a 07 tsx
i bought a ecu that is 06 and came with immobolizer
i had a tech to program the immobolizer to the ecu 06 but the ecu 06 wouldnt read..if i bring it the dealership would they be able to program the ecu and immobilizer?

my 06 ecu has to be program to my car vin# .. but can the dealership program a 07 tsx with a 06 ecu??

i might need to buy a 07-08 ecu to be compatible.. but can i reuse my old immobolizer?

this may not make sense to anyone.. but i need a tech from experience of programming newer cars.. or anyone thats works at the dealership

will the dealership know what to do from here? because the tech couldnt read the 06 ecu

·
Premium Member
8,416 Posts
ECU will not read because the wiring is different from 04-06 & 07-10.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the guy at the dealership says u would need the same model year ecu.. i only need someone with a honda diagnostic system to skip the dealership.. i cant find anyone in the bay area to see if my 06 ecu works or not.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i bought 06 ecu because im gona sale the car anyways(cheaper by 350$).. and the dealership tech says get the 07 ecu.. they communicate like we do but they charge labor up the ass and service aint helping any much always busy n shiet..this shiet gives me a headache and my car not even getting a real motor swap with turbo..fml

·
-
1,791 Posts
You have numerous threads with similar questions. You might have to start reading some of the responses. :)

Perhaps let the dealer handle your car issues...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah right now i need to spend 600$ on a pcm..have them program it $180 everything should work .. i tried buying my pcm at acura parts warehouse keep getting void.. prolly going to buy it at the dealership..hopefully they have it in stock.. gonna be hard finding a pcm.. but theres like 5 dealership in my 1 hr radius

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.