Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i cant find any ECU's or chips, would a ecu Reflash be any good? theres a shop near me that does them, would i notice any thing or waist of money?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
There is no such option available for the CL9 at this stage, continue to wait to see who's going to be the first to make a road going application.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Noel said:
There is no such option available for the CL9 at this stage, continue to wait to see who's going to be the first to make a road going application.
Actually Noel I found this place on the net a while ago. The company is based in Switzerland of all places. It is made for the Euro - power goes from 190hp to 206hp. Torque 220 to 251.

http://www.digitaltuning.ch/english/index.html

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I don't know to call it vaporware or unproven modification. This company is well known to just about every car enthusiast under the sun. If you look at the listing of so call mods they do for just about every popular make and model, you'd see what I mean.

Ironically, no one I know of publically even in some of the largest automotive forums worldwide with deep membership roots running into all parts of Europe have commented or attempted this so call modification on their Hondas. That to me is enough to warrant no product confidence or subject credibility until otherwise proven.

I'd like to see what they can do when no one except Mine's and perhaps Hondata US that I know of right now that has something in R&D or cross-development for the CL9 to be used for competition/racing use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts