Acura TSX Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Been looking into adding a small turbo to the car, will the new Ktuner software be capable of controlling all the necessities to run boost in these cars?

just looking to run a modest 10 lbs of boost looking for about 250-275 whp. Also still waiting on the Automatic support as well

· TSX of the Month Winner
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
As expected I've been warned, so for now I'll have to refrain from posting. Hopefully I'll be back soon. :)
its ok, i was pissed that i got the message as well. you can find me on fb though. Avie Bhagwandeen and our fb page TSXClub FL. see you there!

· Registered
4 Posts
I can't wait to see a review!!
I have the end user for my o4 tsx and it works well. Software is great being able to set up multiple cam angle and fueling maps on the same page is very useful. The base tune was pretty conservative but still felt a lot better than my hondata reflash. I added cam timing and cleaned up a/f ratio and am amazed at what my motor has had in it all this time. Good product comparing it to Neptune, and k pro that I've owned and used in built motors. Only knock is that for now I can't boost if I choose to.

· Premium Member
78 Posts
I'm am very interested in k-tuner I've had hondata in my civic an I was able to chose different tunes I wanted to know is k-tuner the same or do I have to go back to the tuner ever time I add on a bolt on ??

· Registered
25 Posts
I can confirm as of today that the base tune for TSX on the end-user ECU passed MA inspection no problem.

· Premium Member
8,416 Posts
This is not Kpro. It's another company that makes an ECU for the TSX. So far that's all the info I got from this thread.
Correct! This is NOT Hondata K-Pro. This is a complete and separate entity unrelated to Hondata.

· Premium Member
8,416 Posts
FYI: I have FOR SALE an 07/08 MT ECU, along with Hondata FlashPro and Hondata CAN adapter for 04-06.

Please PM me

· Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys.

I have a Honda accord CL9 from 2007 Engine k24a3 (same as TSX 03-06) since mine is a year 07 does Anyone know if the k-tuner works on my car ?

My ECU no is 37820-RBB-E05 if this helps ?

Thanks up front.

Regards Ronni Opane.

· Registered
570 Posts
Hey guys.

I have a Honda accord CL9 from 2007 Engine k24a3 (same as TSX 03-06) since mine is a year 07 does Anyone know if the k-tuner works on my car ?

My ECU no is 37820-RBB-E05 if this helps ?

Thanks up front.

Regards Ronni Opane.
You'll have to wait for the 07-08 flash release, since your newer ECU can be flashed via the OBD/ CAN BUS.

Those here with the K Tuner what are your thoughts as a DD with no VSA?
Hasn't affected DD ability at all, I drive 40-60 miles everyday.

And I wonder the same, whether the KTuner is compatible with Accord CL9 K24A3 2003?
My ECU is 37820-RBB-E02
Yes it'll work for you.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.