Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys get the email for VIP yet? They said roll in is 730 sharp. I don't know too much about this so I'm just gonna let those that attended Eibach chime in on how you guys wanna do this.

I was planning on meeting at Johnny Ly's house, then roll out. But I don't know how you SD guys wanna do this so lets discuss it and get things rolling!

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Im plannin on johnnys as well.... He just has to pm us the address!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
allright players, pimps, hoes, saggin's, let me know who wants to meet at my house. I have room for 1 more person in my car if you just want to attend. i'll pm you guys my address later today.

·
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Johnny, How far is your house from eibach? Cause Bryant said he was gonna be there around 7. So I think we should leave pretty early from your house.

·
1,525 Posts
Hey Johnny, How far is your house from eibach? Cause Bryant said he was gonna be there around 7. So I think we should leave pretty early from your house.
my house is on the way from oc. i know a shortcut, so yeah.

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Sounds good, so 645 around there?

·
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you buy VIP? Cause this is for people that bought VIP spots. They won't let the public in until 11 I believe.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Danny/Johnny got room for me? LOL If not it's cool

·
1,525 Posts
^Damon, I got room for you. I'll pm you guys my address tonight. actually, since I have all your guys' numbers, I'll just text it to you. lol. 6.45am is a good time to roll by my house. Call me when you guys are outside that morning, because chances are, I might still be asleep hahah.

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
^ill roll with you duke.we just gotta find parking outside =(

·
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
I dont know then, they say a lot of stuff but never follow thru, atleast in the last 4 years ive been to eibach... lol

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
I dont know then, they say a lot of stuff but never follow thru, atleast in the last 4 years ive been to eibach... lol
hey element, ive only been to eibach once and it was last year. They had this 10 dollar parking lot right next to the main entrance. Do you think they're going to have it this year?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
I would think they would, I think last year was the first time they've done that

but if you can I would say get there early and park in the front lot right next to the gates entering Eibach

1 - 20 of 37 Posts