Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Description: Selling a mint set of Eibach Pro-kit springs assembled on OEM Non A-Spec shocks. Complete set with top hats. THIS IS A DROP IN SETUP. No need to disassemble your stock suspension. Shocks are in great condition, no oil leaks/ shaft play, nothing. Mileage breakdown:

*Springs have about 47,000 miles on them. (Rest assured, springs don’t go bad and as you can see the coils are not rusting and are intact)

*Shocks/top hats have a total of about 62,000 miles on them, of which the first 14,000 miles were on stock springs. These shocks came off a 6MT 2008 TSX.

I picked these up from a member on here and used them roughly 2700 miles. The reason I’m selling them is because the day I bought them, I sat in the sellers new setup (Buddy Club n+) and immediately fell in love. I knew even before I put them on that I would eventually go lower and my suspension of choice would be Buddy Clubs lol. (I have them now and no complaints :laugh:)

These are rated for a 1.6” front, 1.4” rear drop. Very noticeable yet subtle drop. Very comfortable. I had no complaints; I just wanted to go lower lol. The stock shocks allow for a very soft, smooth ride. The previous owner was very meticulous on how he drove on it and it was clearly evident with the condition of this suspension the moment I drove on them.

Price: $200------> $150. This price is open to reason. If these do not sell I will keep them as a winter setup.

Contact: PM me, email at Tamzid.nabi at gmail.com or txt at 6463002800.

Pictures:

Thanks for looking!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.