Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to get it online??

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it says it has no matches.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh shit..........just realized that they are in LI.

·
Registered
30 Posts
this might sound like a dumb question but I am about to get a eibach pro kit on my TSX and i was wondering what does a camber kit do for the car ? and is it needed once you get the springs?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
aznregulata88 said:
and where can i get a camber kit for my TSX?
You dont need a camber kit for the eibach pro kit it does not lower the car enouph for it :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
tsxclub said:
You dont need a camber kit for the eibach pro kit it does not lower the car enouph for it :D
Just want to confirm... are we SURE that there is NO need for the camber with a Prokit? even after its settled?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
122 Posts
mine has slight camber (running the pro kit setup). i dont really see camber as a negative thing. just think of it this way. it will give you a reason to replace the stock crap tires when needed :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
which might be fine if you weren't broke like me ;) i'm a 18 eyar old freshman in college :-( working 2 jobs to make ends meet :(

G

·
accsuperstar said:
mine has slight camber (running the pro kit setup). i dont really see camber as a negative thing. just think of it this way. it will give you a reason to replace the stock crap tires when needed :)
but your new, nice, sport tires will need to be replaced just as quick...

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
You can also call my friend's shop (he specializes in European cars mostly, but loves the S2k, NSX, and TSX and has extensive experience from them)

His name is Sander, and he owns The Wheel Supply - you can order from him and he'll get it out to you - customer service is top-notch!! Honest guy, with great prices and services.

909-468-1311

The Wheel Supply

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Luwin1026 said:
You can also call my friend's shop (he specializes in European cars mostly, but loves the S2k, NSX, and TSX and has extensive experience from them)

His name is Sander, and he owns The Wheel Supply - you can order from him and he'll get it out to you - customer service is top-notch!! Honest guy, with great prices and services.

909-468-1311

The Wheel Supply
Thanks bro...........but got the springs already. I love them. Oh yeah and there is some slight camber in the rear.

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
well they should come out with a camber kit soon (im hoping so) also a little neg won't hurt .... but if you like bowing really bad like you have 13 fat people in the back ,, pls go get the kit lol.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
BigballinTSX said:
Just want to confirm... are we SURE that there is NO need for the camber with a Prokit? even after its settled?
I ordered the Rear Ingalls Camber Kit because I'll most likely be picking up some new wheels with some better tires in a couple months so I don't want those tires to fade quickly. I would recommend ordering them if you don't need the extra handling benefits of having negative camber and you'd rather save money by not replacing your tires as often. That's my reasoning on spending the extra $150 for a rear camber kit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
sorry guys i don't know anything about cars

but what's the difference between Eibach Sport-System Kit and Pro-System kit??

which one should i get if i still want the stock ride quality??

once i have it installed, what other kits or springs should i get if i always have ppl on the backseats??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts