Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have this on their car or can anyone tell me how low it makes ur car off the ground --post pics if you have them please

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
the Eibach Sport/Pro System is not avaliavle still late May .. ~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
yeah it's on the website .. ~ but they wont have the items sent up b4 May .. ~
i talked to the distrubutor alrdy .. ~ should be in stock in 2 to 3 weeks .. ~

someone on other forum even talked to the dude in tirerack

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Yeah, both VirtualBong and I have spoken to the Tire Rack, and I also spoke to Eibach directly; they were saying end of May back in Feb/March, so it's possible that they may push it out a little more.

It looks like its going to be a nice setup, but both of us were too impatient to wait; I'm running Tein FLEX and VB has Neuspeed/Koni struts with Neuspeed springs.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
ill let u know guys if i go with the steup :D

i talked to the distrubutor back in end of march ~ he said it's around May or 8 weeks ..
so it's abt time .. ~

·
Registered
13 Posts
I placed an order at Tire Rack for the Pro Kit setup, and recieved a call from the sales rep telling me it would arrive and ship on May 20th.

·
264 Posts
arch said:
I placed an order at Tire Rack for the Pro Kit setup, and recieved a call from the sales rep telling me it would arrive and ship on May 20th.
Now, This is a VERY good new :thumbsup:
For that price, quality & reputation. That's a Great Buy. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
thats what im deciding between, cant decide between the sport kit or the pro kit and i cant find pictures of both witht he oem body kit. i searched and posted and still no lucn

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
This is ProKit:

This is Sportline:

As you can see, its not a huge difference, but the Sportline is a little lower.

Both of these cars are running smaller than stock diameter tires, which actually increases the wheelgap. Both of these cars would have less wheelgap with the factory tires; the Sportline car would even be a little tucked.....(upper car 225/40/18, lower car 225/45/17)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
isn't the second one is 17" stock TL rims ? how come it's 225/40/18 ?
and 225/45/18 is acutally .2 or .5 inch bigger than stock diameter ..

Lanny i think u type sthing wrong .. ~ :troutslap
but other than that .. he is rite .. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Andynolife said:
isn't the second one is 17" stock TL rims ? how come it's 225/40/18 ?
and 225/45/18 is acutally .2 or .5 inch bigger than stock diameter ..

Lanny i think u type sthing wrong .. ~ :troutslap
but other than that .. he is rite .. :D

Oh crap, you are right; I typed that wrong.

Anyway, stock is 25.46", 225/45/17 is 24.97", and 225/40/18 is 25.09". And it varies a little bit from manufacturer to manufacturer...........

I edited it to be correct (I was surprised the edit button was still there-I thought it disappeared after 15 minutes or so.......)

·
Registered
63 Posts
wow thanks for the pics guys. Lanny one questions. i am running 225/45/17 on oz supperleggeras. with the sport kit is there any wheel tuck? doesnt look like it in that picture just wantt o make sure. thanks....

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
mightymouse said:
wow thanks for the pics guys. Lanny one questions. i am running 225/45/17 on oz supperleggeras. with the sport kit is there any wheel tuck? doesnt look like it in that picture just wantt o make sure. thanks....
Very nice wheel; super light and still strong......

Sportline is rated at 1.9" front, 1.6" rear.

ProKit is rated at 1.6" front, 1.4" rear.

225/45/17, because they are 1/2" smaller diameter than stock, are tucked with Sportlines.

I've got my FLEXes at 2" front, 1.7" rear, and with 225/45/17s I have a 1 finger gap all the way around.

·
Registered
63 Posts
LannyM said:
Very nice wheel; super light and still strong......

Sportline is rated at 1.9" front, 1.6" rear.

ProKit is rated at 1.6" front, 1.4" rear.

225/45/17, because they are 1/2" smaller diameter than stock, are tucked with Sportlines.

I've got my FLEXes at 2" front, 1.7" rear, and with 225/45/17s I have a 1 finger gap all the way around.

wait im running the wsame size tires but with less drop then you have iw ill have wheel tuck. you have 1 finger gap all the way down and you are lower then the sportlines?

·
2004 TSX & 2007 R1
148 Posts
eibach for sale

hey if anyone wants either kit let me know.. i have both.... pro $215...ish
sport $205.. ish

i am not sure how much tire rack is.... if it's better can someone let me know... hahaha.... to lazy to check but i hear they have great prices ahhahha....

ps i would go with the pro kit.... nice and soft... sport is a lil to stiff but feels like there is more handling... when you drive it....

wiL

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
nas liw said:
hey if anyone wants either kit let me know.. i have both.... pro $215...ish
sport $205.. ish

i am not sure how much tire rack is.... if it's better can someone let me know... hahaha.... to lazy to check but i hear they have great prices ahhahha....

ps i would go with the pro kit.... nice and soft... sport is a lil to stiff but feels like there is more handling... when you drive it....

wiL
i thought he wants the system .. not the springs itself ...
but if u can get that price for both system .. ~ im intersted .. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
mightymouse said:
wait im running the wsame size tires but with less drop then you have iw ill have wheel tuck. you have 1 finger gap all the way down and you are lower then the sportlines?
When I had the stock tires (215/50/17) with 2.0" front/1.7"rear, I didn't really have gap-kinda tucked. I really couldn't stick my finger in there at all....

When I went to the slightly smaller 225/45/17s, I can easily stick 1 finger in.......

1 - 20 of 56 Posts