Acura TSX Forum banner

Eibach Sportsline & Pro Kit Groupbuy!

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Andynolife 
#1 ·
Groupbuy Is Going till October 31st 2003!!!

I just spoke to a warehouse I told them we were from tsxclub.com and they are willing to give us a very nice discount on these :

SPORTLINE KIT Front Drop: 1.9 in Rear Drop : 1.6 in
Part# 4.4540

$199 Shipped.

PRO-KIT Front Drop: 1.6 in Rear Drop : 1.4 in
Part# 4045.140

$214.99 Shipped.

Everything is in stock ready to go.

You can e-mail me admin@tsxclub.com if you have any questions.

I can accept Paypal, AMEX,Discover,Visa,Mastercard for this deal.

They Ship out same day you place your order if its before 3pm eastern.

*(Due to high shipping costs on these prices have been updated)

See less See more
#3 ·
Description of Pro Kit

The Pro-Kit is Eibach's premium suspension product and is considered to be one of the world's top performance suspension products. The performance and reliability has been proven in millions of Pro-Kit spring sets sold in all five continents and in over more than 40 countries around the world.

The Eibach Pro-Kit spring system is the first choice for enthusiasts when upgrading their vehicle's suspension, improving both the vehicle's performance and appearance. The Pro-Kit provides, quite simply... "The Look That Performs".

High ground clearance and huge fender-well gap inherent from the factory give your vehicle an unfinished look. Whether you plan to stay with your factory tires and wheels or adding performance wheels and tires, chances are, your car has "the lifted look". In reality a "Plus 1" or "Plus 2" wheel and tire package with a lower profile tire will exaggerate the large gap even more.

An Eibach Pro-Kit is designed to reduce the fender-well gap by safely lowering your vehicle, giving it a more attractive, sportier stance. The Pro-Kit is the perfect compliment to any vehicle, whether in stock form or fitted with a larger tire and wheel package. The Pro-Kit will set your vehicle off from others, giving it "The Look" you want.

All Eibach Pro-Kits are designed by experienced engineers specialized in chassis dynamics and are tested by seasoned qualified drivers. They are designed to properly and safely lower your vehicle's center of gravity through the use of proprietary progressive spring rates; reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in the turns, and nose dive under braking. Upon installation, your vehicle becomes exceptionally stable and secure under a much wider range of conditions and will provide years of enhanced driving pleasure, whether you are twisting your way through a mountain pass or cruising down the interstate or tempting the Autobahn.

Vehicles equipped with performance wheels and tires also need the additional performance provided by the Eibach Pro-Kit. Performance wheels and tires create a larger contact patch which increases the adhesion resulting in additional body roll. The Eibach Pro-Kit is designed to control this additional body roll becoming the heart of your performance suspension package.

Pro-Kits are available for nearly every model produced by over 40 European, American, Japanese, Australian and other main vehicle manufacturers out of Korea and Malaysia.

Getting your vehicle to look and perform "just right" is not an elusive recipe, in fact it's down right simple; wheels... tires... Eibach Springs.

Installing an Eibach Pro-Kit will take your passion for driving to a whole new level, one that can be further enhanced with the addition of other Eibach products such as our Anti-Roll-Kit or Pro-Control-Bar. For the demanding enthusiast or the daily commuter, an Eibach equipped vehicle provides the best balance between appearance, performance, safety, and ride quality.

Advantages of the Eibach Pro-Kit:

Excellent ride quality - comfortable in cruising
Sportive handling in cornering, resulting in improved performance
Lowered center of gravity, increased stability
Enhanced appearance of vehicle
Manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality system as well as TÜV approved
10 year product warranty

#4 ·
Sportline by Eibach...
Hard Core Springs for Hard Core Enthusiasts.

Created for the extreme enthusiast, who wants that "race-car" attitude, our Sportline springs are designed for maximum street performance - with the lowest possible drop. Engineered with the same care as our Pro-Kit springs, Eibach's Sportline springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering the vehicle's center of gravity with precision-engineered spring rates. The results is a car that handles as well as it looks. Eibach also offers top-quality Alignment Kits to keep proper suspension geometry.

As with our popular Pro-Kit, Sportline springs are designed by experienced suspension engineers and manufactured using the finest alloy spring wire available and under the same Eibach quality standards.

Extreme Performance
Race-Car Like Handling
Progressive Spring Design
Lowers vehicle 1.75" to 2.25"
Sportline puts it all together, Race-Car looks, sportive handling and Eibach proven quality.

#13 ·
EURO_R said:
i never got my shipping tracking number, and i havent heard from u i hope everything is going good and i didnt make a mistake????

Sorry if this seems foreward but money is tight and i just hope it was worth it.
you got pm :D sorry that I did not reply earlier I been preety busy today.
Tracking number shows it should be there monday :D

#14 ·
Are you absolutely sure that there is no need for a camber kit, even with the Sportlines?

#15 ·
You don't NEED a camber kit if you go with the Pro-kits. I had them on my V6 Accord for 2 years. The ride was near stock and handling was improved, and tire wear was minimal. Make sure to get an alignment after installing the springs though...mainly the toe adjustments. The Sportlines however do need to be accompanied with a camber kit because of the excessive negative camber from the drop. This will wear out the tire's inside tread very quickly. Even the Pro-kit's, a camber kit would be beneficial although not absolutely necessary.

#16 ·
Typeaccord said:
You don't NEED a camber kit if you go with the Pro-kits. I had them on my V6 Accord for 2 years. The ride was near stock and handling was improved, and tire wear was minimal. Make sure to get an alignment after installing the springs though...mainly the toe adjustments. The Sportlines however do need to be accompanied with a camber kit because of the excessive negative camber from the drop. This will wear out the tire's inside tread very quickly. Even the Pro-kit's, a camber kit would be beneficial although not absolutely necessary.
yep exactly what Typeaccord said!

G
#17 ·
I had the Prokit installed and during the alignment found out that the rears were out of the specified range. The rears can't be adjusted, so now I'm looking for a camber kit. Can we get a group buy on?

Actual -2.6
Specified range -1.3 -0.3

#21 ·
tsxed said:
I had the Prokit installed and during the alignment found out that the rears were out of the specified range. The rears can't be adjusted, so now I'm looking for a camber kit. Can we get a group buy on?

Actual -2.6
Specified range -1.3 -0.3
I'm a true believer of doing it right. I will wait until the proper camber kit is available before lowering it. Here are the alignment specs for the TSX.

Caster angle: 3 degrees 13' +/- 45'

Camber angle: F = 0 degree 00' +/- 45'
R = -1 degree 00' +/- 30'

Front toe-in: 0 +/- 2mm (0 +/- 1/16 in.)

Rear toe-in: 2 +/- 2mm (1/16 +/- 1/16 in.)

Turning angle: Inward = 35 degrees 15' +/- 2 degrees
Outward = 29 degrees 38' (reference)

#22 ·
that's nice .... i'm interestin on that too .. but do u kno how much is will be for shippin to Vancouver Canada ?? if by US postal ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.