Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately the annual "Eibach Springs Meet" will not be held at Eibach this year due to the numerous amount of riceronis, kids, racer wannabes burning out and spoiling the location for everyone. It has been moved to Irwindale Speedway this year which is even better since it will be able to hold about 700-800 Cars!

Here is the latest info about it from "vtecvoodoo" the person who coordinates the meet.

"Hey Fellas,
I don't to jump the gun again, but it looks like we got the date we requested, which is Sunday June 10th. Still at Irwindale. Matt and I are hoping to open up registration by Friday, but it may take an extra couple days. Not really a big deal since there will be so many spaces available.

Now that we are not at Eibach, I'd still like to emphasize that this is just a meet. You do not have to have a $20,000 1994 Civic to attend. It is open to everybody and we'd really like to see 700-800 cars! There is plenty of room, so we will space the cars accordingly. I want to make sure there is plenty of room for EZUP's, chairs, etc..

Thanks again for your patience. We've been getting at least 10 calls a day at Eibach since January and we're very excited to make this happen!

One last thing...if you guys are interested we might have a pizza party at eibach on Friday prior to the event. This would most likely take place from 1-4pm and be totally free. We'd like to share a couple slices with you and also give some facility tours. The vendor area from last year is now our shock and coilover manufacturing area filled with cool new machines.

Ryan" -vtecvoodoo

Registration Info Page 1

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=34598

So whose going this year? Last year the TSX turn out was pretty big, lets do it even bigger this year!

Jay

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Probably be there if my set up arrives :)

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
i was hoping someone would post it up on here.I'm down

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
Ill be there too

·
free beard rides!
961 Posts
i thought irwindale was closed down as of last month???

·
free beard rides!
961 Posts
its open again apparently
Yeah the parking lot only I know the track is closed because my club races their well used too every Thursday night and not any more...Suxxx

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Dang what the heck, gotta pay to be a spectator now?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.