Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHA this is freggin funny, ive been dealing with electrical gremlins in my TSX for months now especially during moist weather (rain/snow) the freggin bulettin comes out on march 24th 2013 after the dealer grinds my damn engine bay to bare metal and regrounds my car blaming the issues im experiencing on bad grounds. freggin great, i bet my ECU is freggin chewed up by road salts or something because my car was flasshing all electrical lights and after alternator replacement it was stalling everytime with the electrical issues. as soon as i get the damn letter im going to chew out the dealers ass for exposing the frame to corrosion by stripping off the paint from the frame. just my damn luck :(

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Blu yeah sorry for double post but i figured i would let folks know that electrical issues might have to do with this new Recall on all 04-08 TSX in cold states, sorry for the double post again, i just ordered some 8 AWG KnuKonceptz wire with some gold terminals and i will be making my own grounding kit in addition to booking appointment for this recall. hopefully this will end the problem once and for all. Even though they fixed my grounds i still get power drain when the AC clutch kicks on, all the lights dim and flicker, its annoying the crap out of me......

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
just got my recall today... my car throws p0138 (cat 02 sensor) in wet conditions sometime... snow/rain...

·
Registered
71 Posts
so does this mean I can get the dealership to switch out my ecu for me me? say if I wanted to buy an 07-08 ecu for flashpro? I just got my letter from acura as well and sorry to intrude on your thread

·
Registered
714 Posts
is this just tsx's?

or would this be global?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts