Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to find a DIY for electronic gauge install for the k24 (1st gen)
please link if you know of one or have any knowledge of the topic

installing Oil pressure, water temp, and volt
looking for an open oil port and open water port on the motor

·
Registered
176 Posts
There seems to be very little of this for the TSX folks. Probably due to very few of us tracking the TSX to the extreme. You may try talking to folks like Kensai racing or someone who actually competitively raced a K24 engine in a TSX and thus needs to know the oil pressure.

I've been searching for this as well and only found useful info on the club RSX site. They use something called oil pressure sender switch - which lights up the oil waring light on the dash when the pressure drops. We should have this as well well. On their engine it's close to the vtec solenoid. Essentially they pull that out and put the electrical oil pressure guage in that port and then connect the electrical and run the wire from that to the inside visual guage through the firewall grommit.

I am really surprised for all the talk about the TYPE of oil and filter to use in a TSX, there is none about oil pressure. I personally would be dying to know what my oil pressure is with various oils at the end of 30 minute track session in the redline.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.