Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DaniC
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI all,

its been a bit since I last posted. But finally had some free time to discuss what I have done so far on my car.

Was able to have my fog lights be independent, but still allow me to use the stock fog light switch, got some pink feet lights installed (yes i am a girl and i cannot help that i like pink :geek:), Sourced out brighter license plate lights along with interior trunk light, and I was able to purchase a reverse camera cable harness for my car, that still allowed me to use the stock navi display when reversing:cool:

Next mods, I plan to tackle all the dull led switches and led illumination for the audio and climate control. :devilish:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any way you can possibly tell us how you were able to do the reverse cam mod? And do you think it's possible for an 04? Love the small mods. It's the little things that make your car stand out!

·
DaniC
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Zeron,

I went to a shop and they are the ones who made the harness. I paid $60 for it and they are now selling them on ebay via this link https://ebay.us/XGywMs [Acura / Honda Reverse Camera Cable Adapter Using O.E.M. Harness Connector Plug]

As long as the wiring setup for your navigation and unit is all the same for a 06 - 08 TSX and that you have a 7-pin port in the back of the navi unit, you should be fine.

Thank you for that. I'm almost done majority of the switches which i will post in an Electronic Mods Pt. II :devilish:

·
Registered
831 Posts
zeron , in order to get a reverse cam to work with 04-05 TSX you have to #1 upgrade the DVD Drive thats in the trunk to a 06-08 Model DVD Drive and #2 you need a harness. I can make you a quality harness if interested , you can see some of the work i do on instagram , my username on there is desebticon feel free to message me on there as i rarely come around here these days.

~De5

1 - 4 of 4 Posts