When:
August 05, 2012
11:00 AM PST - Whenever
Where:
9301 Westminster Avenue
Garden Grove, CA 92844
</div>

<center>
IntegraGSR, cYn, and myself decided to throw a TSX meet on August 05, 2012 @ Garden Grove Park. We would also like to invite my8thgen.com to join us in enjoying the last few weeks of summer. I decided to make this meet on the 5th of August (a Sunday), because most people would like to enjoy the last few weeks with their families and friends. Anyways, I will get a reservation at the same spot (front of the park , right next to the parking lot).
</center>

Bring something to contribute (No freeloaders). The reservation cost 120 dollars and I would appreciate if I can get some people to pitch in 10 dollars. If I get enough interest I would reserve a spot for us next week.

Anyone who wants to pitch in for reservation before then please paypal me $10 @ [email protected].

DO NOT FLAKE... I will be crossing out names.

*There will be basketball courts*

Attending:
1. Kevin (Paid for Reservation & Donuts)
2. integraGSR
3. cYn
4. carcrazy
5. TSXTeeCee
6. efrah62

my8thgen:
1. Chris
2. Metallicat
3. dasaf (chips drinks cookies junkfood)
4. mark (portos)
5. LunchPailJ (insert ____ here)
6. Glenn (Filipino Egg Rolls
7. Chris_88 (Rice? lol jk old joke, some kind of munchies)
8. PMM SDN EX (I'll pitch in 10 in a week when I can confirm I can go and I'll bring 6-8 bag of potatoe chips)
9. Vincent (3 cases of bottled water, $10 Registration, and a smile)

Reservation Payments:
1. Kevin +10
2. Chris +10
3. cYn +10
4. Carcrazy +10
5. efrah62 +10
6. wk alucard @ my8thgen.com +10
7. integragsr +10
-------------------
Needed: $0

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kevin,

Thanks for including us. Thomas just passed on the information to us.

I have just PayPal'd you $10 to help pitch in with the Reservation. Let us know if you'd like help with anything else.

- Chris

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try to get that day off Kevin, already requested the weekend after off for Nisei.
Sounds good Jay. Hope you can make it.

Kevin,

Thanks for including us. Thomas just passed on the information to us.

I have just PayPal'd you $10 to help pitch in with the Reservation. Let us know if you'd like help with anything else.

- Chris
Thanks Chris! I will add you to the list.

·
PhisaggiN
1,536 Posts
Falls on my weekend off so lets hope i can make it.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Put me down for $10. I'll determine what food to bring later on.

Btw Kevin, wanna invite Azine?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Oh man I just realized this is a Sunday. Kevin whenever you make a meet and it's a sunday, make sure to emphasize it. People are very used to having one on Saturday.

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
^ this.
If it was Saturday I'd definitely go, but since it's Sunday ... it's 50/50 at the moment.
Either way, some prefer Saturdays while others prefer Sundays ... u can't accommodate them all.
Those that can, will go. :)

·
2nr lover!
583 Posts
damn... how does kevin start this & not keep it up... its in 2 weeks!!... who's going & what are people bringing?!!... the 8thgen crew has people signed up posted what they're bringing.. we are laggin yO!

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
damn... how does kevin start this & not keep it up... its in 2 weeks!!... who's going & what are people bringing?!!... the 8thgen crew has people signed up posted what they're bringing.. we are laggin yO!
TSX owners have busy lives unlike Accord owners (you in particular) LOL!!

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my bad trying to finish up my summer school shit. :)

TSX owners have busy lives unlike Accord owners (you in particular) LOL!!
:lol: it aint easy being a CGP owner. a lot of hustlin'.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts