Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about engine swapping my TSX for more power and maybe a turbo I keep getting smoked by my friends = ( any ideas? and I'm thinking about dropping like 5-6k

·
Registered
522 Posts
You have various options depending on how much power you want to add- turbo, supercharger, build up existing engine or replace with another engine. Figure this out first and then do some research on the available options. I would recommend talking to a tuner/shop in person so they can help you detrmine what is appropriate and possible with your car. I visited several shops when I did my Mustang and found this to be the most sensible way to determine which route to take as well as to determine what the costs would be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have various options depending on how much power you want to add- turbo, supercharger, build up existing engine or replace with another engine. Figure this out first and then do some research on the available options. I would recommend talking to a tuner/shop in person so they can help you detrmine what is appropriate and possible with your car. I visited several shops when I did my Mustang and found this to be the most sensible way to determine which route to take as well as to determine what the costs would be.
thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.