Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting ready to buy some spacers since 18x8 +46 ain't cuttin it. I was driving by my discount tire store and decided to see how much they sell enkei nt03 for. They want 350 a wheel for the nt03 at 18x9.5 +40. However they were trying to talk me down to 18x8.5 +38 since I said I don't want to rub and I don't want to do any fender work. I got the neuspeed cup kit on and I'm planning on getting some ground controls to lower an inch more around. What do ya'll think? Also good thing I didn't buy the spacers i was gonna buy since they told me that they wouldn't rotate my tires anymore since that is their policy unless they are bolt on spacers.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
That's where I got mine from for $1260 shipped to my door, next day. A local shop wanted something like $1350+tax.

The design is different for the x8.5 specs, if you like the concave face of the 9.5 you can only get it on the x9.5 specs. You will rub with the 9.5 if you don't roll your rear fenders and the front fender tabs.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's where I got mine from for $1260 shipped to my door, next day. A local shop wanted something like $1350+tax.

The design is different for the x8.5 specs, if you like the concave face of the 9.5 you can only get it on the x9.5 specs. You will rub with the 9.5 if you don't roll your rear fenders and the front fender tabs.

If i roll the fenders and front tabs is it possible keeping the front fender liners?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
In the pic below all I have done is bent in tabs in the front. Took about a week of driving and the tires shaved the liner to spec :laugh: I am running 235 40 tires. 225/40 will give you less rubbing . Although I knew this, I still wanted the wider patch and less stretch.

I can make full U-turns and take turns at regular speed. I actually had my cousin drive my car around the block and I rode on the side on a bike to see how it was possible, I thought the tire would kill the fender but it tucks in no problem :dunno:

Camber specs in the front are Pass -1.2/ Driver -1.4. This is natural camber from lowering. I don't have any camber kit in the front. Rear are set to -1.5 but will be corrected to -.5 soon cause of wheel/coil contact. Hoping the less camber corrects that issue.

Any higher than this and the wheels will poke out pass the fender(and look 'mexiflush'). One of the main reason's why I'm riding this low.

Ok this should have gone in the stance thread but since I don't have any proper pics I never posted in there :slant:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.