Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with obtaining an ePrice from the fleet manager?

I got a great price breakdown yesterday including tax OTD. I'm worried I'll show up tomorrow and they wont honor it. My email says the price is good for 3 days.

My general impression of this Acura dealership is that they are high quality, straight forward and low pressure in contrast to the other 2 I've been in contact With.
I was there once last weekend test driving, talked price and walked out with a pleasant relationship built.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
What so you mean by fleet manager ? Like the car used to be a fleet car ? Or it is a used car that was a dealership rental ? What was the price ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, the sales manager that manages volume. It's his job to over see volume sold (x cars each month) to move inventory rather than sell 3 cars at the highest prices. He quoted $30,200 plus tax, licensing doc fee. For a brand new 2014 w/ tech package I think it's a good deal.

Msrp is over 34k and invoice appears to be just over 32k.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Hey, the sales manager that manages volume. It's his job to over see volume sold (x cars each month) to move inventory rather than sell 3 cars at the highest prices. He quoted $30,200 plus tax, licensing doc fee. For a brand new 2014 w/ tech package I think it's a good deal.

Msrp is over 34k and invoice appears to be just over 32k.
Oh I see, you would think that if you have paperwork saying the price he gave you is good for 3 days the. As long as you get there within the 3 days you should be fine. If it was me I would get there as soon as they open on the third day if you really want the car. I sound like tomorrow is the third day ?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I'd say if they gave it to you in writing with their name and business name on top, then more than likely they should honor it.

If they don't honor it, they are shady people who will lie to you in other ways because they already lied about their statement that they had in writing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I see, you would think that if you have paperwork saying the price he gave you is good for 3 days the. As long as you get there within the 3 days you should be fine. If it was me I would get there as soon as they open on the third day if you really want the car. I sound like tomorrow is the third day ?
Tomorrow is the 3rd day. My husband and i Have an 11am appointment. We printed the email and will take it with us! I'll let you guys know how the experience goes.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Tomorrow is the 3rd day. My husband and i Have an 11am appointment. We printed the email and will take it with us! I'll let you guys know how the experience goes.
Sounds good can't wait to see some pics after you take it home :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good can't wait to see some pics after you take it home :)
:) :)

We took home our car yesterday!

We printed the email with the ePrice, $30,949.00 for the 2014 w/ tech package, and I think possibly an upgraded bumper with fog lights. I didn't notice it at first, but am now wondering if the pointy bumper (clearly a technical term) with fog lights was an upgrade.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Congrats

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Loos really nice, lol double parked :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts