Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody interested in getting the Stock Euro Accord Grille. It's the "Three Bar Chrome" with Honda H symbol. I taking to a vendor in Singapore and he can get new one for $400 or less, shipped to east Coast US. I was think of getting one, and replacing the Honda symbol with an acura one, by making a mold of the center bracket, and MODing it to take a stock Acura badge.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
^+1

and i must say, i like the modulo grille better than the 3 chrome bars.

and if u reli want, wait for heeltoe, marcus is currently making a modulo grille with A emblem which is coming out soon i believe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want the modulo grill for the fact it so easy to get, and I really don't care for it. I asked heeltoe before, and whats over 600 for the euro accord stock grille. My guy is less than 400, and I know marcus had mentioned earlier that they are only coping the modulo version because the chrome is so expensive. The OEM modulo grille is composite plastic, mostly ABS and PU and I believe he is copying them in cheaper fiberglass.

I just wanted to know if anyone else was interested in the stock euro accord grille too. Who knows maybe it could knock the price down lower.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts