Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDM Euro-R CL7 gunmetal wheels

Located in Chicago area...
New PRICE $900 obo plus shipping

I have a set of 9.9/10 Gunmetal JDM Euro-R wheels
17x7

I'll add more pictures of each one in detail, possibly this afternoon.

Currently, there are 225/45/17 Falken Azenis RT-615s mounted to them, but I can remove those if needed. It will be much cheaper to ship without them.

They're great wheels, but I sold my TSX recently :( I've thought about using them on my 6G Accord, but still think someone with a TSX would benefit from them more.

PM me for any questions, thanks!

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
gah, i want these so bad, but can't justify spending money on anything right now hahaha

good luck with sale, these wheels are gems!

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know the weight and still have tires mounted to them, so it's tough to throw on a scale.

I know that Enkei makes a lot of OEM wheels, including many wheels on Type-R trims (they made my ITR's OEM wheels), but I haven't really checked if these are Enkei or not. I imagine they very well are though.

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump...still have available. I test fit on the 01 Accord this afternoon and have concluded they look MUCH better on a TSX. I don't see a reason to keep them. If anyone wants to see a picture of them on an older Accord, let me know :)

BUMP! :p

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Need to buy new track wheels for ITR, so...let's get these to a new home. Again, I can use them on the Accord, but they don't have the same look as they do on the TSX.

Accord...

These do come with Azenis that have 2 summers on them only, so easily 50% tread left.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,290 Posts
$1000 plus shipping is new price!
Weigh the whole setup, then subtract the tire weight. Tirerack has most tire weights listed. I'm curious as well. One of the most important factors of a wheel most people/companies leave out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
still interested in these, ill b out of town for 2 weeks, maybe when i get back we can work something out, since it would b local

·
Registered
94 Posts
still interested in these, ill b out of town for 2 weeks, maybe when i get back we can work something out, since it would b local

1 - 20 of 31 Posts