Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it so hard to find a Euro-R lip and grill for my 07 CGP?? I've searched tsxclub, *********, honda-tech, ebay, and google countless times. I found a few JDM sites but there prices are close to 400/500$ for each part. Ive looked at heel toe and they're just as pricey. Curry Acura i found the aspec for 285$ shipped and painted, so i guess I'm going to have to go for that unless someone could please help me!!! -_________-. I'm easy ill take a replica part, but cant find shittttt!

Thank you all,

-Frustrated TSX Owner.

·
Registered
134 Posts
oemacuraparts.com has the aspec for 265 painted and shipped i believe as well. im looking for a cheap 06 aspec if anyone knows anyone. doesnt have to be painted or anything. i plan on doing the euro r rep with it!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try Visracing.com for a replica front lip. On their site for $400 I think. Grills are easier to come by. Mr. Modulo has a gray one for sale in the classifieds thread.
Ive seen VIS racing on ebay for 450$ shipped. and i texted Mr. Modulo he doesnt want to ship it to me :(

oemacuraparts.com has the aspec for 265 painted and shipped i believe as well. im looking for a cheap 06 aspec if anyone knows anyone. doesnt have to be painted or anything. i plan on doing the euro r rep with it!
ill check that out for sure, let me know where you go for your lip and grill. We have the same color and year tsx so we could use each other for references lol.

·
Registered
134 Posts
btw Curry Acura has the aspec for our color cheaper then oemacura by 20-30 $

ive been on curry and could only find the full kit. do you have the link for the individual piece. as for my grill its being shipped now, but i ordered from icbmotorsports. they have the new painted euro r grill in our color for 280. i then added the chrome front and rear "h" and euro r badge for 45 bucks. they say shipping in 4-5 weeks and soo far its been spot on. they also have options for adding red "h" as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive been on curry and could only find the full kit. do you have the link for the individual piece. as for my grill its being shipped now, but i ordered from icbmotorsports. they have the new painted euro r grill in our color for 280. i then added the chrome front and rear "h" and euro r badge for 45 bucks. they say shipping in 4-5 weeks and soo far its been spot on. they also have options for adding red "h" as well.
it was tricky to find, but here it is... good deal.

CurryAcuraParts4Less

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
if you email john the sales manager @ curry acura he does 275 shipped

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,292 Posts
Boomplustoys has Euro parts. Email Morris King at [email protected]

That's where I got my kit.

·
Registered TSX Member
729 Posts
prices for euro R kits have sky-rocketed in price since the tsunami in japan & coming rare, its probally double the price w/ shipping for just 1 part.. best bet is to get it on here & wait till someone posts it up 4sale.. u can still get euro r sideskirts on HT for $320 in NHBP tho, thats deals...

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,292 Posts
How much did you get your whole kit for?
He told me originally it was $2600 but I was able to get him to knock it down to $2400 for the whole kit, which includes the two stage paint and shipping. Didn't take that long to arrive either. Depends on when he ships stuff out, but I got mine in about a month.

why hasnt anyone attempted the vis one? its like 750 for the whole kit.
It's currently only fiberglass, so the fitment isn't as good as the Honda brand, and being fiberglass, the durability isn't even close to the Honda brand, which is polyurethane or something similar to the material of the bumpers. Also, some people want/prefer genuine, high quality parts compared to knockoffs. Like tsx4life said, gotta pay to play.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,047 Posts
That's a spammer, his post will be deleted shortly.

At 1200 for the VIS+ a quality paint job you might as well save a few hundred more and get Genuine for $2400(Holy Shit Velo you're a baller lol) My front lip has taken a beating on NYC roads but never cracked only plastic scraped off from the bottom, I'm 105% sure a fiberglass front lip would have been in pieces by now.

I paid no where near the current prices for a new front lip but JDM parts have gone up thanks to the crappy dollar value. I would get the A-Spec front lip honestly, can't beat the fitment, quality and paint on it. Look at it this way if we were not offered the A-Spec here in the states we would be paying 600+ for the 'JDM Modulo front lip' aka A-Spec lip :laugh:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's a spammer, his post will be deleted shortly.

At 1200 for the VIS+ a quality paint job you might as well save a few hundred more and get Genuine for $2400(Holy Shit Velo you're a baller lol) My front lip has taken a beating on NYC roads but never cracked only plastic scraped off from the bottom, I'm 105% sure a fiberglass front lip would have been in pieces by now.

I paid no where near the current prices for a new front lip but JDM parts have gone up thanks to the crappy dollar value. I would get the A-Spec front lip honestly, can't beat the fitment, quality and paint on it. Look at it this way if we were not offered the A-Spec here in the states we would be paying 600+ for the 'JDM Modulo front lip' aka A-Spec lip :laugh:
Lol and your right, I think I am going to just pull the trigger and get the Aspec. Curry Ford has a good deal so that may be my next purchase. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lol and your right, I think I am going to just pull the trigger and get the Aspec. Curry Ford has a good deal so that may be my next purchase. Thanks for your input.
i too want to grab the aspec. but more soo too do the euro rep. have you considered that?!.. if soo please do a diy ..lol!!!!..i just want to see the cut line and how clean it looks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.