Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, I have been getting lost of request for a second group buy .

1200 CDN Aprox. 1090 USD + Shipping

These lip kits come painted from OEM Honda. Doesn't matter what year or what color as long as they are offered in japan we can get them.

I will need a deposit from everyone that is interested before i can place the order.

This is for the full kit only.

As for the colors the EURO R lip kit comes in;

Alabaster Silver Metallic, Arctic Blue Pearl, Premium White Pearl, Milano Red, Night Hawk Black Pearl.

Here are the color codes: NH624P, NH700M, B92P, B538M, B536P, B507P, R81, ZZ

http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCORDEURO-R/color/index.html

This Color is offered in Japan, but it is not offered for the Euro R therefore there is no Euro R lip for it.

Thanks

Calvin

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,489 Posts
Wait is the grey color in that link cgp?

·
Registered
827 Posts
are you 100% sure that graphite pearl is not the same as carbon grey pearl? I believe I have some touchup paint that I bought from Acura that is actually called Graphite Pearl but has a matching color code to my car.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Match the Paint Code from Graphite Pearl < -> Carbon Grey Pearl

can't see any different if they are same
the other possible, maybe Honda Japan start producing CGP EuroR in 2006 after model

Double check !

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bender Unit said:
Match the Paint Code from Graphite Pearl < -> Carbon Grey Pearl

can't see any different if they are same
the other possible, maybe Honda Japan start producing CGP EuroR in 2006 after model

Double check !

Like i said before the color maybe similar but the COLOR CODE is differnt. It could be the difference between nighthawk black and regular black. Some people are picky and they want it to match the same. I can order it, that is not a problem its just i dont want people complaining that the color is differnt when it arrives.

Thanks

Calvin

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
^ :bowdown:
AJR-COW said:
Like i said before
:hmmph: I heard You :D

Greystone Pearl/Carbon Grey Pearl/Carbon Grey Metallic/Graphite Grey Pearl - NH658P (North Ameria Paint Code)

Paint Code different than Japan Honda

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can order it, just if it dosent come the color it should there is nothing i can do about it:)

Bender Unit said:
^ :bowdown:
:hmmph: I heard You :D

Greystone Pearl/Carbon Grey Pearl/Carbon Grey Metallic/Graphite Grey Pearl - NH658P (North Ameria Paint Code)

Paint Code different than Japan Honda

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah I'm confused because I have seen people with the CGP euro kit...although they may have painted it after they got it but I could have sworen that it comes that way from japan...

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey..im a newb to all this...
but if i get the oem fogs...and the euro-r kit..it'll fit fine correct?

·
Registered
123 Posts
o dahm...serious?? that sux :( lol...were can i get that from.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The color is similar but not the same. BUT if you want GRAPHITE PEARL COLOR that is available in japan we can order it for you at the same price. BUT WE WILL NOT BE RESPOISIBLE IF THE COLOR IS NOT THE SAME. I WILL SUMMIT THE ORDER BY YOUR REQUEST.

Please understand the conditions THERE IS NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE

Thanks

Calvin

·
Registered
123 Posts
black is black right? :p
nighthawk black

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For all of you that missed the group buy we can do it again for any color but PLEASE, be advised we will not be held responsible for the color IF it is different for the CPG there is NOTHING we can do about it. We order by your request :)

Thanks

Calvin

1 - 20 of 68 Posts