Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any links for pics for the euro r kit, can someone please post and maybe perhaps how much it shuold cost me to get them?
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
not sure if this is the Euro R kit :

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
That is the correct pic robert.

onequicktsx-- how soon are you looking to purchase. I got in on a deal with BPT for 1350 shipped on the whole kit plus fogs. Orders have to be in tomorrow to pick up on the deal. Let me know. They require half up front and the rest upon delivery.
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
o, 1350 with fog is pretty gd deal. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes cmf i am really interested, im assuming that the kit comes factory painted, or am i wrong? please get back to me
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
micko said:
o, 1350 with fog is pretty gd deal. :cool:
oh yeah, now for that $ I'd very surprised if the kit is pre-painted.
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
awesome deal ! those w/o body kit should jump at this
 

·
would you be my neighbor?
Joined
·
243 Posts
cmf said:
That is the correct pic robert.

onequicktsx-- how soon are you looking to purchase. I got in on a deal with BPT for 1350 shipped on the whole kit plus fogs. Orders have to be in tomorrow to pick up on the deal. Let me know. They require half up front and the rest upon delivery.

i know you from somewhere ;)

what if i dont want the fogs?
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
hey if those fogs can fit on OEM kit I will buy them from TSXMike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
it will fit on OEM kit with no problems .. ~
but that will be pointless to pnt the JDM foggies on OEM kit .. ~
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
Andynolife said:
it will fit on OEM kit with no problems .. ~
but that will be pointless to pnt the JDM foggies on OEM kit .. ~
pointless, why? what you mean ???
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
pointless, why? what you mean ???
it is because if you compare JDM & USDM foglights side by side. You can't tell any different(At least I can't), but only JDM Foglights fits EuroR Front Lip.

Full JDM foglights set include harness, housing, cover, switch. The switch is for Right Hand drive vehicle. It won't fit for TSX, therefore you need to go buy an aftermarket switch or OEM switch.
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
Fender said:
it is because if you compare JDM & USDM foglights side by side. You can't tell any different(At least I can't), but only JDM Foglights fits EuroR Front Lip.

Full JDM foglights set include harness, housing, cover, switch. The switch is for Right Hand drive vehicle. It won't fit for TSX, therefore you need to go buy an aftermarket switch or OEM switch.
sorry still don't see why pointless if they INDEED FIT on TSX OEM front kit.
I DO NOT have foggies, not willing to dump UD$600 on them.

So why is it pointless to get them for a couple hundred $ from someone like TSXmike who is getting the Euro R kit but don't care for the foggies ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
u can probably buy a new set of OEM online for abt the same price
and it will come with the OEM harness and switch .. which save u alot of time
and give a way better finish look with the OEM switch ~ ...
i been through the whole thing .. ~ the custom JDM harness part is PITA ~
just my .02 .. if u still think it's cool to go with JDM .. have fun with it :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
houstontsx said:
where to get oem kit euro r? for 1100?

Got mine through BPT. Might wanna call and talk to Morris, maybe he'll hook you up. He helped me out since I have bought a lot of parts there, and was willing to help out those interested for those few days prior to him placing an order. Not too sure the deal still stands though. :donno: Couldn't hurt to try.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top