Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in box, purchased from heeltoe (thank you guys for the great communication and transaction).

I have yet to open the box but will if requested. My plan was to complete this set, but now we need to look at buying a place to live asap. Liquidating a few things = more cash for that process and less to move. Expect more items soon...

- 1G Euro-R sideskirts, painted Nighthawk Black Pearl
- Sealed, brand new in box (easy to ship)
- $300 obo + shipping, local pick-up around Chicago and surrounding areas availables (Milwaukee, St. Louis, etc. are possible)

I am open to fair offers and will say no if it's not acceptable, pretty simple. My reputation is very solid. I am the owner of ITRCA (Integra Type-R Club of America) and coordinate the annual ITR Expo as well.

Images below and can take any other details ones by request.

Still in box with verification slip.

Frame of reference photo for size of box. It is fairly light though.

Reference shot for vehicles in my family. ITR is under the cover. Notice size of box in driveway as well.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Ughhh i dont mean to be a D!ck but cant you get the 03-08 Euro R sideskirts painted Nighthawk Black Pearl for $320 shipped from HeelToe.

glwts though

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Turd Ferguson
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have these. No, I have not checked the latest sale from heeltoe, ha. Do they have them in stock at that blowout price anymore?

Regardless, want to move these, thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.