1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
This link is outdated. Does anybody know where to find these tail lights with the amber turn signals online? I looked and only found the clear type (not my taste). Also has anybody added these and can you provide pics of what they look like on your hind quarters. Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts

you mean this rear fog tail light?
I got mine from a German Honda dealership, took so many email to explain what I want.
The unit is same as a Canada/US stock rear tail light assembly (almost) but shipping is very expensive though.

motsx

·
Registered
119 Posts
In Europe, because of the weather (more fog and rain) than US/Canada, most car will have an extra "red light" located at the rear bumper. This rear "red light" when its turn on, will give a warning to the driver behind you not to drive too close in bad weather. Some car, such as the Euro R Accord, will have the rear fog light integrated into the rear tail light assembly.

motsx

·
Registered
276 Posts
No, neither are what I'm talking about. Unless Noel's are just hard to see from lack of light. I'm talking about the outboard circular light being yellow/amber. If yours is Noel can you take a closer pic with sunlight on the tail and/or with the light flashing? Thanks bro.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Noel's tail light flash amber when it signal on. It is red when it signal off... so...

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
IMO...no point of changing my tail light to JDM...
i won't spend like $1000 CDN to replace my headlights to JDM also.. :bs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts