Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received the package for the Euro rear fog light.
Waited over 3 weeks for the package...due to custom office delay and post-911 check-up on parcel.
I already ordered the fog light switch seperately...hopefully I can get it install after next week.






I'll post more picture once I figure out how to wire it to the switch.

motsx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
oh...that's what Neochaser want.....
nice...when a u gonna to install it?
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
moTSX said:
Just received the package for the Euro rear fog light.
Waited over 3 weeks for the package...due to custom office delay and post-x
3 weeks is nothing. I already wait longer than that.:thumbsup:
But . . . That Rear Foglight seem cool.
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Bender Unit said:
3 weeks is nothing. I already wait longer than that.:thumbsup:
But . . . That Rear Foglight seem cool.
yup... 3 weeks i nothing... I waited my toy for 2+ months.
now gonna wait for another toy for another 2 months... woot!
and one more toy I will order on Monday... should come by x'mas, hee heee!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
SAZABI said:
yup... 3 weeks i nothing... I waited my toy for 2+ months.
now gonna wait for another toy for another 2 months... woot!
and one more toy I will order on Monday... should come by x'mas, hee heee!!!
coz ur toy are $$$ so u got to wait longer :smash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
SAZABI said:
no la.... just that they don't have stock here. :mecry:
do u think what i want "front lip" look good? i doubt my eyes now
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
228 said:
do u think what i want "front lip" look good? i doubt my eyes now
I think it looks super aggressive lor. esp those 2 air deflectors (don't know if that's the name for it, but u know what I mean la) on the side.
The lip looks good I would say, but do you want your ride to look that aggressive is another thing lor..
don't like mugen front lip? I think it matches pretty well with ur grill.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
2 air deflector??? on front lip???
hm...mugen lip??? hm....no.....i dont like the 2 whole on lip...if mugen lip i rather euro R
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
228 said:
2 air deflector??? on front lip???
hm...mugen lip??? hm....no.....i dont like the 2 whole on lip...if mugen lip i rather euro R
yeah... those 2 pieces that sticks out way too much on the side of the lip I think...

hmm... I like that 2 hole on the lip tho... hee hee... our taste just different. Or may be I am just too addicted to mugen.... :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
hahaa..im only half addicted to mugen...hahaaa...i got the grill only
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Very Interesting what 228 & SAZABI were talking about. I want to know, too. . . . .
Now hand back this thread the owner - moTSX

p.s. The ABP Mugen TSX on Kingmotorsport's ad in this site look nicer & nicer eveytime I came. Dame, very tempting. Must resist... ...

Bender :thumbsup:
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Bender Unit said:
Very Interesting what 228 & SAZABI were talking about. I want to know, too. . . . .
Now hand back this thread the owner - moTSX

p.s. The ABP Mugen TSX on Kingmotorsport's ad in this site look nicer & nicer eveytime I came. Dame, very tempting. Must resist... ...

Bender :thumbsup:
go for it bender! you won't regret. hee hee.. worth every single penny.

:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
does anyone have pics of the rear fog light at night? i'm curious to know what it'd look like..and how much $$$?
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
SAZABI said:
go for it bender! you won't regret. hee hee.. worth every single penny.
:D
:eek:, Just read You already got the Mugen Bumper. That's very Cool. You are Rich, Dude. You are willing to drop $1600+ for the bumper. That's very tough decision for me, since I don't have that much of a income as you do.
Hope can see you around and check it out in person. :thumbsup:

Bender
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
hhhahahaa...he got his side and rear kit coming hohoooo.......rich dude
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top