Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EuroZ photo

Is there nothing more beautiful than a highly polished Budnik on a Black Euro/TSX which has been smothered in Meguiar's?

Attachments

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
Re: EuroZ photo

EuroZ said:
Beautiful Day, Beautiful Coastline, Beautiful Car, everythings just beautiful..............
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: next to the last picture.

(Man, I need a vacation. . . bad!)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Very beautiful ride! BTW, did you chrome the door handles? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
EuroZ,

Nice ride, my TSX is also black and i think it looks great just after a good wax. Did you drop your car, or is it at stock height? Also, what size are your tire and rims?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
EuroZ

Thanks for the great comments. No hip I did not chrome the door handles that is the way they are stock.
AKkarat, the car is lowered using an Eibach pro kit. The wheels are 18 x 8 Budnik Grid 5's, and the tyres are Falken Ziex 235/40/18.
Keep the comments coming.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
Usually I'm not a fan of chrome wheels but those look pretty good.

What's the diameter on the exhaust tips. They don't look big from the side but from directly on they look pretty big.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Euro Z

Tony the wheels are not chromed, they are polished billet aluminium. Budnik build billet wheels to your specifications: design, offset(backspacing), stud pattern etc. The build quality of the wheels is second to none.
The billet exhaust tips diameter is 100mm/4 inches. They are not really that much bigger than the stock tips which are 85mm/3.34 inches. The fact that my tips have a 6mm/0.25 inch radiused end and that they are highly polished accentuates the size of the tip, especially when you look at the from the back. The fact that you have noticed this is exactly what I was trying to achieve, they look much bigger that what they really are. This is highlighted even more because they are on a black car.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
cool. I've kind of been looking for some nicer tips myself.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts