Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have this issue? i just got an alignment with -2.1 on both rear. however, passenger rear has more poke than dirver's rear.

vs

spec sheet

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
Did you mean the driver side has more poke? Anywho, what you are seeing is the slight positive toe on the driver side. Your spec sheet reads: Left +0.09 Right +0.01.

Even though it may be a small number it does show. Also, sometimes the rear subframe may not be perfectly "straight" on the vehicle, it may have shifted. Thus one side appears to "poke" more the the other side. And yes it's normal. :D

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Very well ex

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Nicely said! Coulden't of said it better my self.

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
You should take it to Wheelhouse Tire in 8630 E Garvey Ave Rosemead, CA 91770 (626) 288-1083 Ask for tech David and say your from Acura forums. He will correct the error and hook it up.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually my passenger side is the one with more poke. i just went out for a drive today and my driver side seems to be poking out a little more now LOL. but just still not nearly as much as the passenger side :(

would i have to run less uneven camber to make it look even?

or just leave it loll

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should take it to Wheelhouse Tire in 8630 E Garvey Ave Rosemead, CA 91770 (626) 288-1083 Ask for tech David and say your from Acura forums. He will correct the error and hook it up.
i went there once, they did an ok job, but i feel like tc auto does a more detail job than they do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts