Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Tsx owners....So Ive finally decided to do somthing to my whip. Ive owned it now for 3 years and just have it tinted and have a sound system and just drive the shit out of it. It is a beautiful car and I love it. it has 107k miles I have blizzak tires also for the winter so my baby and i are having fun come winter time. On to the good stuff....I called my local exhaust guy and he is setting me up this weekend with a Injen Sp cai and an exhaust system. I need some advice on the exhaust system before I go in there. The Injen is already ordered, but the exhaust is not picked out yet because he says he wants to look at the car with me. But regardless I am putting a exhaust system come saturday. I just don't know what to do with the car. He sells magnaflows, flowmasters, and some other exhaust that sort of look like flowmasters. He said we can do cat back systems to. I need advice on what is best for performance and what i should do.

·
DC2 to CL9
85 Posts
Did they mess with anything else on the car? I can't see the relation between the windows hardware of your vehicle and the bolt on mods. Maybe they blew a fuse? Notice any other electronics not working properly?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They took the bumper off ...no reason to take my driverside door panel off . If I blew a fuse would it struggle to go up and down ? I haven't done a drive cycle yet but I'm praying the check engine light doesn't go on . And ill probably call them Monday morning .

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
o000WEee TSX
98 Posts
donno but i kinda had and still have a problem with my passenger door lock, it was working perfectly FINE... until i decided to bring the car in to get tinted.. eversince then.. the passenger door cannot be electronically LOCK I have to manually lock & open it myself.. blahhhhhhhh but every other doors lock except for the passenger... & the window can be rolled down from passenger side, but i'll have to simutanously hold to driver & passenger up button to close passenger side window???? hahaa LIKE every time.. and then door lock .. uh iono... that maybe yall might have some kinda clue what this could be .. but i've became use to it .. now like eversince last year July

1 - 7 of 7 Posts