Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm new to the tsx club and modding in general. I have a 2012 sportwagon and I'm currently looking at replacing my exhaust but I need help figuring out a good combination of parts for good sound that isn't eardrum busting and performance and won't drain my bank account. I need to know what's best for headers, I would like a high flow cat on it instead of a test pipe and whats the best option for the rest of the exhaust like if I should do single exit or keep the dual and what's best for mufflers. Like I said I want good sound with a clean deep tone and nice cold starts but I don't want it to have ridiculous drone on the highways like a fart can. Thanks for any help and advice! ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Adding RV6 downpipe is a must, may as well pair it with their HF secondary cat, or test pipe. This makes the stock exhaust, as well as most aftermarket exhausts loud and very raspy. Fujistubo Legalis R catback negates this issue, and sounds like a dream. Mellow and smooth, zero rasp. Deep tone, but not boomy nor loud. The entire setup I described will likely set you back over $2000 total, plus cost of tuning device & tuning labor. Not to mention it takes 2-3 months to receive a Fuji exhaust. Trust me when I say it was worth the wait.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts