Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone give me the link to a diy guide on how to install an exhaust system on a 1st gen? i cant find it in the diy menu or using forum search, thanks.

·
Registered
714 Posts
what are you replacing?

its pretty easy just jack it up and get busy with the wrenches.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im getting a skunk2 dual catback exhaust im replacing my stock exhaust on a 2006 tsx. i dont know a lot about working cars so i wanted to see a diy to see if i could do it or if i would have to take it to a place to have it put on. I installed an Injen cai by myself so if its not much harder than that i think i cant do it. By the way i see in your sig you have a skunk 2 catback, how do you like it? Is it too loud? thats the only concern that i have.

·
Registered
714 Posts
yea i have skunk2 its easy to install.

only problem i had was that some nuts were seized. so that might be the only problem you might encounter. just get it up and see if you can undo the nuts where it joins the cat. if you can its easy to install

on mine its loud but i also have the weaponR header wich makes it alot louder.

im actually going to the exhaust shop tomorrow as i have a day off to see if they can weld another box in the centre pipe to make it quieter.

it just annoys me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, i think im gonna do it myself do you know of a link of a diy guide that i can reference while im installing it?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok

1 - 8 of 8 Posts