Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have any dynos with the DC Sports exhuast I am really thinking of getting one..

·
Registered
285 Posts
They aren't out yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
amuse exhuast

Amuse offers very good pure titanian exhaust which weights only 5.4kg (stock is 23.65kg). The sound of titanian is very specail compared to others... its an ideal exhuast for ppl who wants to save weight and also improve the performance.
and of course...the price is unbelivable too...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whiteWHITE said:
amuse exhuast

Amuse offers very good pure titanian exhaust which weights only 5.4kg (stock is 23.65kg). The sound of titanian is very specail compared to others... its an ideal exhuast for ppl who wants to save weight and also improve the performance.
How much is it?

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Comptech is the only one i seen on the market so far.... im hoping DC or GReddy or maybe even HKS come one with one soon.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Braydogg said:
Comptech is the only one i seen on the market so far.... im hoping DC or GReddy or maybe even HKS come one with one soon.
The DC Sports should be ready end of this month.

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
I hope so because DC exhaust sounds great ... not to raspy or loud... nice and deep..... but you have to watch the DC exhaust....sometimes their a little off and can melt your bumper... so pls check ya fitment if you get this....i know i was a victim from the TCS system for my old civic

·
Registered
8 Posts
the single Amuse catback exhuast is abou 1700 USD
and i think spoon is having one for CL7 as well since spoon made a spoon CL7...
Mugen too has twin catback exhuast for CL7 as well...
u can view the detail on Kingmotor sport hompeage..

whiteWHITE said:
amuse exhuast

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
DC Exhaust is OUT now!!!

Braydogg said:
I hope so because DC exhaust sounds great ... not to raspy or loud... nice and deep..... but you have to watch the DC exhaust....sometimes their a little off and can melt your bumper... so pls check ya fitment if you get this....i know i was a victim from the TCS system for my old civic
I wonder has anyone seen the new DC exhaust or maybe even picked up one by any chance???.....

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
I knew it was out and I firgured optauto was probably gonna have it first but I will search around and if i get some cheaper prices I will post them up .....good looking out and If someone has puchased one and installed it post some pics and give us a good rating!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts