Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just put a pair of Hayame Exhausts on my 04 TSX, i dont believe that there is a full cat back exhaust out for it yet, but i definately feel the difference in the performance.
i think that i ended up paying a total of 710 for parts and install, it looks nice though..:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
TSXplaya said:
I just put a pair of Hayame Exhausts on my 04 TSX, i dont believe that there is a full cat back exhaust out for it yet, but i definately feel the difference in the performance.
i think that i ended up paying a total of 710 for parts and install, it looks nice though..:)
is this a custom made exhaust? any pics from the underside?

·
Registered
89 Posts
710???? dude way tooo much u could have gotten a full mandrel bent system for that much. comptech has the system out already along with a header. im not sure how much the comptech ss is but it looks good

·
Registered
24 Posts
Will the Euro R exhaust fit on the TSX? If so, then there are many to choose from.

I hope Mugen and Fujitsubo will have something for it. I have them in my other cars, they are top notch in quality.

·
Registered
89 Posts
the tsx is the euro R with the only exception of engine size from what ihave read euro R is 2.0 with 220 hp... i am not sure if they changed this for just the states but if so what are some site in english to show these parts i been lookin and all are in another language that i cant read

·
Registered
13 Posts
Comptech

Comptech is coming out with a cat back, and I imagine magnaflow will be out with something too. I have a magnaflow system on my prelude and it makes my baby purr.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i got 2.5 inch diameter mandrel bent exhaust on my tsx with some universal TCS mufflers. i dont like the hayame...to each his own though. my whole custom set up was 450...710 was way to much man...but if u need to know where i got it done send me a pm...if ur in so cal. def. diff in HP through the high end of the power band

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ultra_TSX said:
i got 2.5 inch diameter mandrel bent exhaust on my tsx with some universal TCS mufflers. i dont like the hayame...to each his own though. my whole custom set up was 450...710 was way to much man...but if u need to know where i got it done send me a pm...if ur in so cal. def. diff in HP through the high end of the power band
pics!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
congratulations ethirtynine..you've learned the fine skills of THREAD RESURRECTION without even knowing it! you're a natural :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
-phase- said:
congratulations ethirtynine..you've learned the fine skills of THREAD RESURRECTION without even knowing it! you're a natural :thumbsup:
HA!
:grinno:

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
ethirtynine said:
n/m i just relized this thread was a year and a half old :grinno:
hey we have something in common. I have both an E39 and a TSX also. FYI there are several full systems out now. No need to bother with universal mufflers and custome piping.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the loudest possible exhaust system out right now would be? i'd still like to keep my cats thou NJ inspections can get pretty tricky without them>>therefore no straight pipes..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts