Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
5zigen is pretty quiet for a single outlet exhaust imo. ive had it and never got pulled over, its kind of hard to hear that the car is even on sometimes.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I only know one person with a purple Accord.....damn, that guy is crazy..

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Matell - The Amuse is more quiet at certain rev range (ideally low to mid) but generally louder across the board. This is with no exhaust manifold upgrades which only suggests a larger output exhaust manifold will increase sound output fairly significantly. It's comparable to the Feels' N1 in noise output but power is quite unfair considering this isn't a close/exact setup.

Sulley - It's our black, not purple. Nighthawk Black Pearl can look purple/dark blue at certain lighting angles. This isn't on my car, I convinced my colleague to buy the best thing once and for all. The owner is impressed and happy with the purchase. While I can still see room for improvement considering the muffler being used isn't an R1/N1 type, instead it's a Euro/Sports type with severely more restrictions.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I really like the Amuse system, I purchased the Greddy SP2 and the tone is very low but deep @ the same time I have been meaning to take pics of my car vut as we speak I am in the hospital here in Florida and hope to be getting released today. There is someone on this board that wants to see pics of the exhaust on my car I will get them up soon, the exhaust is on a '06 5at black on black. The cans look really hot w/ the big tips, I know everyonw likes the Greddy EvoII looking @ all the pics. but it is too loud for me. :spin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
You want a dual muffler output or single muffler output? All the single muffler output would definitely be louder than dual muffler types but it's also only the single types that will show most power gains. Is it for looks, sound or outright performance?

The Amuse would be the flagship of any aftermarket setup ... Including looks, power gains and weight savings. Of course this comes at a premium thanks to the world class workmanship and titanium use. We'll be reviewing and bringing more technical specifications on this product later.
hey do you know if you need to get a header if you get a new exhaust system or is the stock one fine?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts