Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Automotivetouchup.com

is a website that sells OEM color paint supplies such as touch up pens, spray cans and larger quantities of paint.
I was looking to purchase a touchup pen and spray can of my oem paint color to fix some little marks and paint my front grill.

Just wanted to see if anyone has used their products and results and opinions are.

Thanks!:kiss:

·
Registered
550 Posts
i have bought the color spray cans from automotivetouchup. very good. color always matched.

be sure you buy the real 2K clear. it makes it like factory from a can.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ Thanks! That's the clear that is really dangerous and they recommend using a mask, etc, etc?

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
i think you hit with the reflecting. or mark your spot with a piece of tape.

·
Registered
550 Posts
^ Thanks! That's the clear that is really dangerous and they recommend using a mask, etc, etc?
yup.

i used it last year for the fisrt time. you do need a mask if spraying indoors. but well worth the trouble and the money.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ cool thanks guys! Will buy some pens first to fix some little marks that are bothering me.

If I like the color and quality, I will buy some spray to do my grill outer pieces.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just wanted to chime in, I recently bought some Milano Red touchup paint from PepBoys, it comes in a container that has both the pen tip and paint brush, and it worked pretty good for me. Its pretty hard to notice my rock chips anymore, you really have to look for it to see it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have had very good luck with the Langka Langka - Paint Chip Repair paint remover product. The idea is you overdo it a bit with the touch up, and then you can wipe the excess off with the remover. It did not work for me quite as advertised, but works alright, and removed some VERY old touch ups from the previous owner which were done in the wrong shade of silver. My 2c :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts