Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FILIPINO FURY
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys.. haha kinda too late to be asking this because my cars been dropped for over a year.. but i noticed that my left rear tire is way more cambered than my right rear. i was wondering if anybody has the ingalls or SPC rear camber kit? i was wondering what are the pro's and cons besides price.. lolx. looking to have a real aggressive set up in the near future.. so i need to buy a camber kit anyway.. any suggestions?

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
I have ingalls, Ingalls is good because most alignment shops deal with ingalls camber kit so its easier for them to adjust.

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
ingalls rear camber kit. no cons what so ever and install is very easy. If your worried about price, they do come up very often in the classifieds since so many members use them :)

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Ingalls rear camber kit is what I use and so far and no problem.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Ingalls is what I use as well as many others on this forum. I've had my car dropped for about a year as you have and the Ingalls works great. No noise, easy install and adjusts easily to your liking. And from what I've seen you can run pretty high degrees of negative camber with them if you're going to the "hellaflush" scene. Hope this helps.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Use search. The camber kit topic has been beaten to death. Even heeltoe has an article on whether or not you need one and which one to get if you decide you want one.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Use search. The camber kit topic has been beaten to death. Even heeltoe has an article on whether or not you need one and which one to get if you decide you want one.
+1. If you look in the 1st Gen Suspension section there is a sticky on camber kits. Good luck. Once again I hope this helps.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
i have ingalls camber kit for 3 years and no problems at all...and there easily to aligned with ...goodluck

·
Let me...help you!
1,335 Posts
Ingalls are more popular. They are easier to install, and they give you toe adjustability. The SPC ones require a special tool to install, but I hear it affects camber by pushing out the top of the wheel (rather than pulling in the bottom of the wheel). I don't know if it makes much of a difference, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts