Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok please don't kill me for asking this, but when you roll or pull you fenders do you have to get rid of the fender liners? I'm trying to find out because first I have a CAI in the car and I wouldn't want that exposed and second I have an extended warranty from Acura and that will most definitely void my warranty. So please lemme know and please no bashing me. I'm a novice.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
I do not believe so.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
:laugh: @ the don't flame me pleads. Damn are we that mean?

Kill'em with fire!! :newbie: (f)(l)(a)(

No need to remove them, you cut(trim) the part that attached to the fender(rolled part). At least that's what I did on mine.

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
You can have them rolled without trimming, and you only really need it trim/remove the wheel lining if you're going to shave the fender.

·
&#22235;&#19990;
1,767 Posts
:laugh: @ the don't flame me pleads. Damn are we that mean?

Kill'em with fire!! :newbie: (f)(l)(a)(

No need to remove them, you cut(trim) the part that attached to the fender(rolled part). At least that's what I did on mine.
:laugh: I actually get nervous when I post stuff on the forums, cuz I feel like it might be stupid or too noobie...

·
&#26410;&#26469;&#12408;&#12392;
2,253 Posts
^ It's ok to ask questions no worries :]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.