Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently working on designing a set of Eyelids for the TSX. I have been trying a couple different sketch ideas and so far these are the two I like the most. I would like to hear from others on whether or not you like the designs or what you would like to see in the final design. Here are the first two concept ideas.

Design 1

Design 2

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
first one would get my vote... :ben:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
I Guess the first, but sorry dude, i just dont think the TSX was made to have Eyelids, just dosent seem right w/ our headlights, makes the car look like its stoned or something,

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
The first one looks better going over the whole light.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well if I can get ten people to say they want them after i make the prototype I will mass produce them for sale

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
if anything first one, but do u really think the tsx needs an eyelid? i mean i can see the wack ass bimmers wit them but i mean the tsx is jes to fly man

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
altho there is no really need for eyelid...
but it will become special....or wat we usually say..RICE.. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
How about eye brows instead? You know like maybe some big bushie ones? make them out of real hair.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
CSpaR said:
How about eye brows instead? You know like maybe some big bushie ones? make them out of real hair.

Yeah nice, sounds sick, and well redo the Chrome around the Grill in Hair, give it a little Gotee type thing :jester:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts