Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes the time has come for me to sell my baby because I just had another baby and had to buy an SUV!!! I have 3 kids now and the TL is just to small to go to home depot and all the activites I now have to go to!!! I'VE ALSO BABIED MY TL!!!

THE CAR HAS 39,000 MILES

I HAVE ALL RECEIPTS AND BOXES FOR EVERYTHING EVER PURCHASED FOR HER!
OIL CHANGED EVERY 5,000 MILES W/ ONLY REDLINE 5W-20!
THE TRANNY HAS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AND I'VE ALWAYS HAD THE OIL CHANGED EVERY 15,000 MILES AS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE!
ONLY PUT IN CHEVRON SUPER UNLEADED GAS!
ONLY GARAGED KEPT!
HAVE MOSTLY ALL STOCK PARTS THAT WILL BE INCLUDED AS WELL!!!

I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT ALL THIS AND THAT BUT IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL OR EMAIL...

949-463-1263 CELL OR EMAIL [email protected]

FOR ALL PICS GO TO...
http://community.webshots.com/user/bfor3
AND LOOK UNDER = 3-18-04 TL-S 4 SALE.

PLEASE CHECK SIG FOR EVERYTHING ON THE CAR, ALSO THE WHOLE BRAKE SETUP ISN'T INSTALLED YET BUT WILL INCLUDE WITH PURCHASE! CAR IS PAYED FOR AND I DO HAVE THE PINK SLIP!

OH YEAH I NEED $27,500 FOR EVERYTHING!

THE CAR IS FAST, HANDLES SO GOOD, SOUNDS ARE PERFECT!!!!!THE CAR IS TRULY A SHOW CAR!!!!!

LOOKS: OEM Kit w/ 3 pc Mugen Air Spoiler / 19x8 +51 Racing Hart C4's W/ 235-35-19 BFG KDW's / SPC Rear Camber Kit / 35% Tint / Clear Headlights / Yellow Engine Cover / Spoon Radiator + Oil Cap / Razo Premium White 9006 Fogs W/ LEXAN Fog Light Lens / Polarg Front + Rear Red Turn Sigs.
POWER: STONE SS Header / HKS Dragger Exhaust / AEM CAI Silver / Redline 5W20 Oil / B&M Tranny Cooler (protect our strong tranny's) / NGK Iridium plugs (6441) / Neuspeed STB / APEXi WS Coilovers / Uniden Radar
ICE: 2 Boston 6.5 Proseries Separates / 2 Boston RM6 6.5 Coax / SoundStream 600-4 Rub II Amp / SoundStream 500-2 Rub II Amp / 2 10W6 JL Audio Sub's / Audio Control Three.1 EQ / Stinger 1 Farad Super Cap. / Optima Yellow Top Battery / Dynamat All Door Speakers
BRAKES: 95 LEGEND 2 Piston Calipers Front / Rotora Slotted Rotors ALL / Axxis Ultimate Pads / Goodridge SS Brake Lines / Motul Blue Fluid
PIC'S: http://community.webshots.com/user/bfor3

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ANO PIC...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YES THE CAR IS STILL FOR SALE. I'VE TRIED AUTOTRADER + AUTO BUYS AND IT SEEMS THAT IT'S REALLY HARD TO SELL A FIXED UP CAR BUT HERE GOES!!!

I've Lowered The Price To 23,500 Firm W/ The Brake Set-up If Anyone Is Interested.

Thanks, Brad

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
are ya gonna mod the SUV the way ya did this one ? :D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
just wonering if u want to sell the Mugen Spoiler ???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I'm finally parting her out, please see the for/sale forum for all parts. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts