Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Currently, the second owner of an ADULT driven 2001 Honda S2000. The vehicle was purchased a little over a year ago from a neighbor with 20k! The vehicle now w/ 32k, has been dealer maintained with all records to prove. Vehicle is four years old, with less then 10k placed on the vehicle a year! Vehicle is only driven on days that allow for the top to be taken off. It is in absolutely mint condition, Mobil 1 products have been used throughout the duration of its life span. Engine oil has been changed every 3k w/ Mobil 1 Synthetic 10w-30, transmission oil once every year w/ GM Syncromesh with friction additive, and rear differential oil every 8k w/ Mobil 1 Synthetic 75w-90. Vehicle is flawless and is NOT used as a daily driver. Vehicle is NOT used during winter months and is placed into a heated garage. Due to change in job location, I have been forced to commute via train or bus down to New York City. As an officer, I cannot afford a car payment and commuter bill at the same time. I have opted to sell the S2000 and buy a less expensive vehicle to commute in. Until then, I will be using the train or bus for transportation to work. That being said, $21,500 is the asking price! With 18inch rims and hood, $22,500 O.B.O! I will travel half the distance for those who are SERIOUS buyers only. Cell phone# (845)-629-1360, Home phone# (845)-496-9983 are all contact points that one can reach me. It is an S2000 that has been pampered throughout. Depending on the seriousness of the buyer I will work on the price, but due to its condition I refuse to be "low balled" if you will. This vehicle is mint in every sense of the word, only an in person visit will do it justice!

AEM Cold Air Intake
SPUGEN Single Ti/tip Catback Exhaust
MSR 105 18inch Rims
TEIN S-TECH Lowering Springs
MVP MOTORSPORTS Carbon Fiber Front Lip and OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood
TEAM VOODOO Polished Shift Knob W/Real Aluminum Dash Kit
Tinted Windows
"H" Black Honda Badges

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Car has also been placed on www.autotrader.com! Here you may view additional pictures as well as information in regards to the vehicle! Also, the carbon fiber hood has now arrived and is on the vehicle! Contact me for any questions!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much for the bump! The vehicle is indeed amazing and is in need of nothing except new ownership. If anyone has any comments, questions in regards to the sale or information in regards to the vehicle please contact me at any time!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Godd damnn! After 4 years it still look like it just came off the truck! I take it you don't drive it in the rain huh?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only time the vehicle has seen rain is when we are caught in a rain storm! Other then that, the vehicle does not see any type of incliment weather. With that said, the vehicle is in a condition that many S2000's are not in, especially for the year. On a last note, the carbon fiber hood has now been installed, if anyone is interested to see pictures, contact me and I will email them to you! I will try to post pictures as soon as possible. Once again, thanks to all who have given compliments. I hope the new owner is like one of us!!

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
Bigsalgt said:
The only time the vehicle has seen rain is when we are caught in a rain storm! Other then that, the vehicle does not see any type of incliment weather. With that said, the vehicle is in a condition that many S2000's are not in, especially for the year. On a last note, the carbon fiber hood has now been installed, if anyone is interested to see pictures, contact me and I will email them to you! I will try to post pictures as soon as possible. Once again, thanks to all who have given compliments. I hope the new owner is like one of us!!
Its going to have a CF hood as well :ben: Me wants!

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
That thing looks sweet and nice mods !

sound like this is the only car you have so if it was not daily driver...how did you commute before NYC assignmet ? just curious.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I also have a 2001 Ford Taurus that I share between myself and my family. The days that I dont use the S2000, I take the Ford and vis versa. Now that the change in job location has occured, I take the train or bus which is a pain all by itself. I have to wake up earlier to make the departure time and its less of a direct route, so that means longer time is spent navigating through the city by taxi or bus! It has become such a discomfort especially financially! By selling the S2000, this will allow me to purchase a commuter vehicle and discontinue use of mass transit. All in all, I wish there could be a way to keep the S2000 and purchase another commuter vehicle but it will become to costly by having three car payments! Please if any other questions arise, feel free to ask in regards to the sale or information on the vehicle!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For those who are attending the Carlisle event this 21st and 22nd of May, I will also be there! Anyone interested in the Pennsylvania area will have the chance to view the car without driving the distance to New York. Vehicle has had a great response but it is still for sale! Please contact me for any information on the sale or the vehicle itself!

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
-phase- said:
vb, get the gf to buy this...skip the TL..:)
First, she can't drive a manual. And second, she needs to be able to drive her parents around and this ain't the car to have. Third, screw that, give me the car! :ben:

She already purchased the TL, so its too late.

For some reason, I absolutely love this pic of the cockpit :drool1:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Sweet...a S2000 and/or NSX will be in my garage some day. :drool: :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Some have advised me that the link does not work! If so, cut and paste the link into your web address section of the interent explorer!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yet another price drop, vehicle is priced to sell guys! $20,500 takes it! W/ rims and hood, $21,500! You may also bid and view the vehicle on Ebay! Item number: 4552182704, for those who are looking for a mint S2000, this is the one! Please contact me for any further information!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts