Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There have been some interest for this meet in Massachusetts. The main thread is located in a different forum.

F1 Boston Meet this Saturday 05/14 at 11am (All Hondas/Acuras)

F1 Boston Meet on 14-May-2005
Some of you have expressed interest, especially now that the forums are merged, of having a bigger New England meet. I've organized, or helped organize, previous A-CL meets so I figured I'd try this F1 thing again (previously it fell through). The date most people seemed to favor was May 14th so I am sticking to that date (until everyone gets up in arms and I am forced to change it!). First off I will start communication with F1 to see if that date is available and the open times. depending on interest we can rent the track for a half hour or a full hour so I will get price for everyone as well.

In the meantime let me know if you are interested. Once we have at least 10 people who can commit I will schedule the track with F1 and begin collecting money at that point (more information will be provided at that time). The date should give plenty of time for people to plan for.

Hopefully Soopa can make the trip to Boston along with some of our other esteemed NY members who mentioned coming up during the previous attempt.

http://www.az.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295067

Link doesn't work obviously, but you guys are smart enough to figure it out

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I'm glad to see there's still some interaction between the 2 sites.
I also hope that more and more of them from "over there" will find us. :D

P.S. At the meet, please don't forget to mention tsxclub as much as you can. :nod:

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
larchmont said:
I'm glad to see there's still some interaction between the 2 sites.
I also hope that more and more of them from "over there" will find us. :D

P.S. At the meet, please don't forget to mention tsxclub as much as you can. :nod:
I try to spread the word "over there", but you know how competing sites are about mentioning other sites.

I will mention tsxclub don't you worry :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Damn if I didn't have to be up at 8am I'd be there for this one! I haven't gone to F1 for a few weeks now.. in withdrawal.

We're having a 150+ Z/G meet that day at the Cape. A caravan from this area is meeting at Circuit city down the street from F1 hehe, but at 8:45 =( Gotta be with my own kind :sprint:

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Down_Shift said:
Damn if I didn't have to be up at 8am I'd be there for this one! I haven't gone to F1 for a few weeks now.. in withdrawal.

We're having a 150+ Z/G meet that day at the Cape. A caravan from this area is meeting at Circuit city down the street from F1 hehe, but at 8:45 =( Gotta be with my own kind :sprint:
I just went to F1 for the first time last Saturday. It was AWESOME! I have to include this on the list of things to do for my bro's Bachelor's Party.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.